My First Homemade Natural Flavor Tobacco

BARTPRO

Hi guys/gals yesterday i did a home made natural lemon flavor and to be honest the flavor was amazing , the natural flavor of lemon zest is 10 times better than the artificial one so here what i did : Get the normal recipe tobacco and glycerin and some honey here is the trick use a fresh lemon zest and put a little of the lemon juice on the tobacco let the mix rest a bit after a good mix i tried this tobacco with quick lite charcoal it was nice but the tobacco i used wasn't that good so i tried this time mixing the lemon zest with " mint&lemon moasel product " without any addition the flavor was amazing " the great texture for the tobacco and the great flavor of the lemon zest "

Very nice. I have been putting lime juice on my Nakhla Marguerita when I smoke it. Works amazingly well. If you ever get the chance, Granny Smith Apple Peels are a great additive, just cut them thin like the tobacco and mix them in.

actully i got a recipe from a 70 year old taxi driver xD he saw me holding tobacco "i buy them at large quantities " anyway he gave me a recipe didn't try it yet

1- one green apple cut very thin

2- one red apple cut very thin (here comes the two apples name ;))

3- Orange zest with some juice after mixing those leve them in the sun to dry

4- Cardamom

5- "Acacia senegal" arabic gum

6- a good honey ( preferred to be black ) he told me that this is the best shisha recipe and he got it from his father i didn't try it yet

Edited by BARTPRO