Tugrali Brass 618
  • Hose Design:41
  • AF FLAVORS 1:Cinnamon
  • AF FLAVORS 2:Orange
$159.99 $159.99
Subtotal: $159.99 Less Coupon  EDITED: ($16.00) Subtotal: $143.99 Tax : $12.60 Total: $156.59 Balance Due:

$0.00

tee hee :)

Edited by Chreees
Edited out coupon code that is for another forum...

Again, edited out the discount code you used... That one is for another forum and shouldn't be posted here. Thanks for your cooperation...

Now as to the order, congrats. You should be very pleased. While I did sell my Elmas 618, it was still a very nice pipe. Enjoy it!

yeah i am really glad i finally am getting it, also chris, i did post them in the discount thread, also there was another code i did find not sure if its ok to use or not but keep it if not just trash it.  but yah i cant wait!

just have a feeling hes gonna be a dick about getting it out to me, because that code was supposed be select forum, but not my problem for finding it.  also he wont reply to my emails or call me back so...i really wanted to do local pick up since hes only 25 miles from me. but what ever.

yeah i am really glad i finally am getting it, also chris, i did post them in the discount thread, also there was another code i did find not sure if its ok to use or not but keep it if not just trash it.  but yah i cant wait!

just have a feeling hes gonna be a dick about getting it out to me, because that code was supposed be select forum, but not my problem for finding it.  also he wont reply to my emails or call me back so...i really wanted to do local pick up since hes only 25 miles from me. but what ever.

Yes, I removed that discount code in both this thread and the discount codes thread. Hence why I said "again" on this thread, in reference to me having to remove it a second time. :)

Basically, we can't post discount codes for another forum on this forum. Up to the vendor to go through all the trouble and see if you're actually on the forum you use a discount code for or not... I doubt they do. Either way, we can't post it here.