New Here, This Is What I Got So Far.

Adamrice23

What's the point? I used to be jelly but then I realized I'd rather have one pipe I love to death and smoke out if everyday then have 25 that I rarely ever use if at all
  • Upvote 1

I'm a collector. I do rotate through different pipes as I go but mostly I enjoy the art and rarity and beauty of different pipes from different parts of the world. Some collect paintings, coins, stamps, ect. I collect hookahs, at least I get to use what I collect.

the nour in the middle has huge port holes. I had that same pipe in gold brass. That is 1 of the best smoking Syrian pipes ever... Enjoy it :-) 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

the nour in the middle has huge port holes. I had that same pipe in gold brass. That is 1 of the best smoking Syrian pipes ever... Enjoy it :-) 

Yeah. I have 2 now. Selling one to a friend, that's why I picked it up. Hate the small hose port though. The good news is the thunder hose fits perfect, need them to hurry up and get these to the states so I can buy some more.

Yeah. I have 2 now. Selling one to a friend, that's why I picked it up. Hate the small hose port though. The good news is the thunder hose fits perfect, need them to hurry up and get these to the states so I can buy some more.

Yea i don't see these coming to the states for a while. Until Syria get's a new stable government and people stop killing each other and get back to their talent of making amazing hookahs! 

Yea i don't see these coming to the states for a while. Until Syria get's a new stable government and people stop killing each other and get back to their talent of making amazing hookahs! 

I think he meant the Brazilian hoses.

[/quote]
I think he meant the Brazilian hoses.[/quote]

Yup. And I do know these will be available in under a month about. Can't wait

Hopefully Alex doesn't tax them too bad. I have the Thunder clear model I really like it, also fits my crown tips which is a plus.

Its the main hose I use now, I'm shocked how many different flavors I smoke and it doesn't ghost at all. Alex definitely seems to try and keep his prices fair. I mean he was selling tangiers smalls for $20 last week

• 4 weeks later...

Holy shitballs, Adam... Dare I say you win for nicest hookah collection ever??? That tall Elmas is a leanin' gangsta!

Holy shitballs is right, I believe you have more money in your collection than I have in my daily driven vehicle.

Where is your Nawras Rotator Adam? lol 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

Where is your Nawras Rotator Adam? lol 

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.. Those things are ugly

lol good answer! i would have lol'd if you went out and got one lol 

• 3 weeks later...

where the hell do you find these? lol damn ! hook me up w 1 of them beauties i dont have any access to Nawras on the east coast! Great choice on the tower base! Tray not so much i have a nickel tray w gold flowers on it. (hint If you get a ugly cobalt and gold flower base tray then scrap off the cobalt with brasso polish its nickel colored underneath and the gold flowers stay on :-) ) Also i think my Nawras set up on that type of base was the inspiration for you getting it let me guess South Smoke? lol 

Either way great additions Adam you have the best hookah collection known to man! Congrats bro. Also where did you find a nickel spear that is extremely rare! I like the Karokol but that nickel swirl is just wow!