New Here, This Is What I Got So Far.

Adamrice23

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm half trolling with that answer. I'd never buy one personally but if someone didn't have any money a 25 buck petite does the job. . Anything over that price range there are different rigs that in my opinion are better

• 5 months later...

Haven't updated this in quite some time.. I still lurk around here :) This is all I have so far.. I have a few more rigs on the way to add but I just reorganized so I thought it was time for a new family picture 

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

Very nice, and very ridiculous, collection. Honestly If it was mine I would thin out almost all of those Syrians in one fell swoop...not that I don't like them, there are just so many that are just duplicates to me. Couple that with the fact that I would hardly ever smoke them because they are too pretty and too rare, and what's the point? Great collection though!

Very nice, and very ridiculous, collection. Honestly If it was mine I would thin out almost all of those Syrians in one fell swoop...not that I don't like them, there are just so many that are just duplicates to me. Couple that with the fact that I would hardly ever smoke them because they are too pretty and too rare, and what's the point? Great collection though!

I would do the same, but in 5 or 10 years when they are going for even more :)

Adam, what's with the two in front of the Roi? No downstem?

I would do the same, but in 5 or 10 years when they are going for even more :)

Adam, what's with the two in front of the Roi? No downstem?

Nawras Solid Staffs in gold and nickel brass. It is a work in progress fitting them with down stems
Edited by Adamrice23

Let me know if you need any help with that, or more importantly if you give up and just need to outright sell them. I would hate to see you get rid of them, but if the price is low enough I will definitely consider rehoming the pipes.

Let me know if you need any help with that, or more importantly if you give up and just need to outright sell them. I would hate to see you get rid of them, but if the price is low enough I will definitely consider rehoming the pipes.

I am definitely looking where I can buy the metal.. I know I can do the threading and the welding part really easy but just not sure on the metal as its a very weird size and not common

I am definitely looking where I can buy the metal.. I know I can do the threading and the welding part really easy but just not sure on the metal as its a very weird size and not common

Onlinemetals.com had what I needed for my other Syrians. 

• 3 weeks later...