New Here, This Is What I Got So Far.

Adamrice23

where the hell do you find these? lol damn ! hook me up w 1 of them beauties i dont have any access to Nawras on the east coast! Great choice on the tower base! Tray not so much i have a nickel tray w gold flowers on it. (hint If you get a ugly cobalt and gold flower base tray then scrap off the cobalt with brasso polish its nickel colored underneath and the gold flowers stay on :-) ) Also i think my Nawras set up on that type of base was the inspiration for you getting it let me guess South Smoke? lol 

Either way great additions Adam you have the best hookah collection known to man! Congrats bro. Also where did you find a nickel spear that is extremely rare! I like the Karokol but that nickel swirl is just wow! 

Got the 2 bases on the new rigs and base tray at 5star. Got a couple other nawras on similar bases from a while back too..

I actually got this from a guy in Georgia so definitely not the west coast.. He brought it over from the Middle East. I know there aren't really any nickel spears in the states, maybe a few.

How do you like the osmanli? Been considering snagging one ...

Love it.. Cost a pretty penny but I used trade which cost me $200 or less. I have only smoked from it a couple times but its a pretty epic draw and the size kinda makes the smoke smoother if that makes sense.. No matter who stops by my house that is always what they are drawn to the most

Sell those shit to me Adam

My friend! Good to see you here.. I'm still searching for stuff for you man.. Always looking. You're too picky wanting a wide open draw!. Kidding of course.

How do you like the osmanli? Been considering snagging one ...

Love it.. Cost a pretty penny but I used trade which cost me $200 or less. I have only smoked from it a couple times but its a pretty epic draw and the size kinda makes the smoke smoother if that makes sense.. No matter who stops by my house that is always what they are drawn to the most

Yeah, Even in my Kafesli which is only like 33 inches tall, and my canary which is about 30 inches tall, it is definitely a noticeably smoother smoke with the taller Elmas pipes.  They make the width of the pipe slightly smaller than their smaller rigs if you've noticed. I was thinking of doing the same thing, with the money I have made selling a bunch of stuff, buying one ... AHHH

"that stuff" lol, you are too funny and RELENTLESS!!! Lol, jk. nah I don't want to sell that nawras, I sold the other one I had, I would like to keep that one, especially since it is one of the more rare nawras pipes.

BTW, that guy you got me in touch with never responded to me. He sounded like he was only interested in bohos, so I told him about the 10 inch boho and that other syrian pipe and he never answered back ...

I love the pipe and this particular style of bases! However! you should step up your base tray game get something thats silver plated or nickel plated with gold leaves you know where to get those ;-) Also hint hint the cobalt trays that many venders and wholesalers have are nickle underneath you just have to polish them and get the cobalt finish off. They look so much better after becuase the gold stays on with the nickel!  

• 2 weeks later...

Wth is a Roi?? I can't keep up with all the new shit these days...

new brand of glass hookah new UFO model is pretty cool

How does the one with the table smoke? looks absolutely amazing! so perty

Smokes sooooo smooth.. Just for fun I wanted to see how burnt I had to scorch the bowl before it tasted bad... Lets just say it takes a while.. And the hookah home is great, keeps it stable anywhere and much less chance of it getting knocked over and breaking