New Here, This Is What I Got So Far.

Adamrice23

Well I'm not new to the hookah game or the forums but I am fairly new here. Thought I'd introduce myself with my stash so far, I'm definitely new to collecting though so its a work in progress.

Most recent additions this week

IMG_20130321_222128.jpg

Put them with my other one, reunited.

IMG_20130321_222159.jpg

And I got these Syrians a couple weeks back

IMG_20130312_190903.jpg

Here is the whole lot

IMG_20130321_222318.jpg

IMG_20130321_222258.jpg

IMG_20130321_222327.jpg

Got:

2 nawras swirls

Nawras crosshatch

Nour 5a

Nour 5b

2 other Nours

KM kafe

El nefes sultan

AF medium light

2 AF large solids

AF medium solid

AF small solid

A mini random syrian.

I think that's all, I also have some low end stuff like a sahara smoke khan and such. But anyway, hope ya enjoy the pics and I look forward to getting on here more and more.

yikes that is a lot of brand new un used hookahs. seems werid to have just purchased them all at once. kind of ruins the pride you get from purchasing a new pipe and showing it off????

• Upvote 2

Hello Adam, nice collection, lol. This is mustangii on other forums.

edm

Edited by Ed Molt

Gatdamn son, you must have a lot of disposable income to have purchased so many rarer hookahs in such a short amount of time! :lol:

Very nice collection. Congrats on owning so many nice pieces.

Gatdamn son, you must have a lot of disposable income to have purchased so many rarer hookahs in such a short amount of time! :lol:

Very nice collection. Congrats on owning so many nice pieces.

I get some really good deals on stuff too, picked up some of those Nours and nawras for $30-$40 and I've sold some that I've gotten cheap to help fund bigger buys.. There's still a few pipes I really want like a first gen AF solid and one of those football style nawras.

I'm jelly that you have 2 AF large solids. I miss mine so much and would love to get my hand on a new one but last I checked they were only making the AF Large lights :(

• 2 weeks later...
GATDAMN. Where did you find the first-gen AF?? Those were made by Al Nawras, ya know. Such nice pipes, and way better than the second-gen AFs. Congrats on tracking one down. I'm sure you paid handsomely for it. :)

GATDAMN. Where did you find the first-gen AF?? Those were made by Al Nawras, ya know. Such nice pipes, and way better than the second-gen AFs. Congrats on tracking one down. I'm sure you paid handsomely for it. :)

Got the af first gen for about $60 in trade of accessories and bowls, and got the nickel nawras for $50 so no, not much.

I still like my second gen AF pipes though, they smoke amazing, I'm pretty happy with all that I have at this point. Getting a lot more picky with what I buy. Edited by Adamrice23

• 3 weeks later...

damn bro! you have the best collection i ever seen. I gotta get a sales license! and move to cali NY doesn't have shit i went to importers by me you'd be lucky to find a decent KM here....