Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chreees

Crownhookahs.com Official Thread

Look here for special offers from CrownHookahs.com!

Hi guys, most of you know me from years of posting here, but for those that don't my name is Santino. I'm from Salt Lake City, UT, and own www.CrownHookahs.com. We specialize in making premium hookah accessories using borosilicate tubing (most people call it pyrex, although that is a misnomer. If you see a glass bowl marketed as "pyrex" chances are it's a piece of chinese soft glass crap)  We also make a range of glass mouth pieces, from $12, and up to ~$600, as well as distribute hookah staples like charcoal, hoses, gaskets, pokers, tongs, hookah cases, and more recently Organic Shiazo stones. I pretty regularly throw up specials, so I'll use this as a tool to let you guys know. If you have any questions please feel free to email me, call me, text me, or contact me via facebook: (http://www.facebook.com/crownhookahs) or twitter / instagram (@Crownhookahs) I'll gladly answer your questions and dispel a lot of the common misconceptions regarding glass products. If anyone is ever in the Salt Lake / surrounding areas, feel free to contact me for a tour of the offices, and prepare to get your ass whipped at ping pong.

HF members also enjoy a 10% discount on any order, or 15% on any $50+. (Less sale items)

Santio's facebook has like weekly specials and i love it, he cost me lots of money lol ^^ this guy is the best vendor ever!

Santio's facebook has like weekly specials and i love it, he cost me lots of money lol ^^ this guy is the best vendor ever!

Awww :wub: I definitely try.

ps. Crown Classic v3.5 & The 'Stache are now back in stock.

Santino do you have a storefront or a warehouse or something of that nature?

I actually just purchased a new house, so I have an entire wing of my house that I use as my shipping facility / warehouse / office. Visitors are more than welcome to come by though, I'd love to have someone to smoke with, and destroy at ping pong.

I recently won a bidding war on a 'Mystery Box' on Crown Hookahs FB page.  Santino was VERY generous and shipped the box to Turkey, for FREE!  (amazing!)  I will be doing an unboxing video as soon as it gets here so we can all share in the surprise of a mystery box!

This will be my first time ever using crown products so I am thrilled beyond words!

HookahAbroad

no way; this is where santino started :DDD awesome

Wish santino guive a better attention to people in brazil interested in crownhookah product, i tried contact lot of times and got answer one time, so i reply and crow team never get back

Edited by Fortunato

^^^^
santinos a busy man. Cut the guy some slack

Hey boocakes, just a heads up. I am branching out into the booming E-cig / PV market, I just released my first wave of glass (5mm thick) carto tanks (about 8ml capacity, works great with any corrosive flavor, cinnamon et al) as well as drip tips (plus drip tips specifically designed for RBA set ups.)

I'll be adding these to the HF discounts, but it'll take a few days to redo it all.

Holy hell he lives

Awesome that you're getting into vaping, I've recently taken the dive myself so I'll definitely check your stuff out

Also, any chance of a Pro Tank equivalent? Not really a fan of cartomizers personally. Might be worth looking into?

Hey Santino what are the HF discount codes for 10 and 15%  off ? 

I need to get a couple glass mouth tips and maybe some glass bowls! :-) 

All the best,

- Jason 

Hey Jason! I actually just updated them.

HF10 - 10%

THISAGGRESSIONWILLNOTSTAND - 15% off any $50+ order

CROWNVAPORS - 20% off any ecig / PV stuff.

Trav - Getting into atomizers is a whole different beast, not saying it won't happen in the future, but right now it's pretty unlikely.

I have officially launched our new webstore! This is a beautiful new experience, complete with mobile version, rewards program, better inventory tracking, smooth navigation, and a bunch of other features that only my web guy could tell you about.

With the new site, discount codes changed. Your new codes are:

HP10 - 10% off any sized order

NICERUGMAN - 15% off $50+ orders

ps. Clouds will be live in 30 minutes. Here's your head start HF :)

www.CrownHookahs.com <-- CLICK IT

Awesome! Yay for upgrades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn Santino, site looks ballin'. Good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk