Heart: Open Chamber
Grommets: Rubber Base Grommet only

Pull: Great
Purge: Purges Great
Appearance: Gorgeous
Cleanability: Easy to clean
Price: $130.00

Purchased From: eBay.com

Overall: 10/10 This is my first Turkish Hookah. The stem is solid cast brass, super heavy, and beautiful detail on the stem. The base is heavy crystal and laser cut etchings. Base weighs over 4 pounds and the green… well I can’t take a picture to do it justice. The tray is huge but super light, almost aluminum, probably tin. Feels like those cheap disposable ash trays in restaurants back in the late 80s and early 90s. The hose port is tiny, but I can stick in my Nammor hose without a grommet and it seals perfectly. The female bowl adapter posing an interesting development, the little bit of drippings from outside a bowl with Tangiers, just settles on top of the grommet. So I have to wash the grommet between bowls. I had to change out the stem grommet for a Mya Expandable Base Grommet to make it fit perfect. I don’t purge so I don’t miss the purge valve. Smoke is completely incredible I love every puff. If it wasn’t for tray and having to clean/change out the grommet between each bowl, it would be completely perfect. 

Parts_zps8b57ec76.jpg

Stem_zps07167cee.jpg

Tray_zps42d2f54b.jpg

Base_zps6b967495.jpg

Together_zpsb8ec4c1e.jpg

Setup_zps1edeef03.jpg

Drippings_zps4b61a507.jpg

• Upvote 1