Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DrSmokes

Age Not Accurate

I looked in my settings trying to find out why in the postbit it is showing I'm 25 when that isn't accurate.  Is there something I'm missing or is there some bug?

Make sure your birthday is set correctly, and also make sure your age is set correctly (located under "Edit My Profile" on your profile page). For some reason, the Age part doesn't automatically update.

Of course I can always change it for you if you can't figure it out for whatever reason, just PM me.

So can I! :D

Slow month for the Guest mod.... ;)

indeeed haha you guys ban people before i even see em haha

Make sure your birthday is set correctly, and also make sure your age is set correctly (located under "Edit My Profile" on your profile page). For some reason, the Age part doesn't automatically update.

Of course I can always change it for you if you can't figure it out for whatever reason, just PM me.

There is no section for Age.  I have my bday set correctly (as you can even see in my profile).  These are the options I see:

2iAn1z1.png

As I said, my bday is set correctly and I don't see a thing anywhere for age.

I just took your age off... There, problem solved? :)

If you'd like, I can easily put it back. Just let me know. But this way you don't ever have to worry about it again...

He has truly become September!!!!