Anyone Here Ever Smoke Old Hookah Tobacco?

I put up a post asking where I could get old starbuzz and after digging around in my old hookah stuff I found about a 100 grams of starbuzz watermelon from 2006!! I smoked it tonight and it was great like it had not aged a day.Does this shit last forever??I bought a 100 grams of starbuzz watermelon couple of days ago and smoked it last night and must say the old stuff is better.Is it safe to smoke? I looked real close to make sure it had no mold it has been in a ziplock screw on container.just wondering if anyone else had an experience like this?

If this starbuzz lasted this long why do they ever put an expiration date on them? To keep inventory moving?

AF is good as long as its sealed . Smoked AF peach that was 09-10 knocked me on my ass was more potent but thats really the oldest i smoked dont know if potency was from its age or just me that day. I say smoke it up

yeah, you should be fine. the exp. dates are to cover their ass more than anything, i'm sure. As long as it was sealed, you're fine. if it wasn't sealed, usually the only problem is it gets dried out and burns easily.

I've never seen so many responses encouraging someone to smoke SB. :D

I had a sample pack of Nak Cardamom once that appeared to be pretty old. Tasted like sand whel I smoked it. Looks like my experience is the exception.

Congrats on finding your vintage tobacco. Savor it, you're not likely to find more.

I've had both experiences but you won't get sick. I have smoked 2-3 year old nakhla that tasted fine, I have also smoked 2-3 year old nakhla that just tasted off and not like it should taste. Generally it does taste the same but sometimes it has tasted off for me as well.