• Mizo Watermelon
    • Mizo Guava
    • Mizo Gum
    • Mizo Lemon
    • Mizo Orange
    • Mizo Raspberry
    • Mizo Lychee
    • Mizo Blueberry
    • Ice Lines (state which ones in the thread)
    • Other - (state which ones in the thread)
    • Licorice
    • Caramel
    • Basha Rose

I voted "no, you suck" for fun.. but I also chose the other 2 options. I'd order more than 4 sometimes, and less than 4 sometimes. Either way those prices arent bad at all depending on shipping and I"d trust you as a retailer for sure.

By the way, shipping is free, those prices include shipping

Just finalized everything with the distributor. I am going to pick up my order on Thursday/Friday So everyone that was waiting on ordering, just pm me or give me a call. All my info is in my signature, I listed up flavors I currently have from my own personal stash for the time being.

I can't see your sig.  Not sure if my settings are screwed up or what, but Just thought you should know.

Just finalized everything with the distributor. I am going to pick up my order on Thursday/Friday So everyone that was waiting on ordering, just pm me or give me a call. All my info is in my signature, I listed up flavors I currently have from my own personal stash for the time being.

I can't see your sig.  Not sure if my settings are screwed up or what, but Just thought you should know.

He's going to be getting a vendor thread set up with all the info there shortly. There will be a link in his signature that will direct to his vendor thread.

will you be able to order cases of the less popular flavors that are not carried by other vendors, such as el basha silver apple , Kass super , bata , el basha strawberry , the el nakhla cappicino, apple askandarany, the jar apple bahraini

and what about Jar and can versions?  these come in smaller cases sizes so you might be able to special order whole cases of jars of certain flavors and or of cans.

I used to get el basha grape in a jar, its waaay better.

It would be cool to check into the availability of jars and cans....I know it would up the price on some items , but I belive some members might be willing to pay for some flavors in jars or cans

I had to get rid of it, it will all be in my vendor thread in a couple days

will you be able to order cases of the less popular flavors that are not carried by other vendors, such as el basha silver apple , Kass super , bata , el basha strawberry , the el nakhla cappicino, apple askandarany, the jar apple bahraini

and what about Jar and can versions?  these come in smaller cases sizes so you might be able to special order whole cases of jars of certain flavors and or of cans.

I used to get el basha grape in a jar, its waaay better.

It would be cool to check into the availability of jars and cans....I know it would up the price on some items , but I belive some members might be willing to pay for some flavors in jars or cans

Yes, I could order a full case of whatever I wanted, problem is, I won't order a full case unless at least 20 boxes of the case are spoken for upfront. I am not going to have a whole case imported of one flavor and just sit on it if it doesn't sell.

The double apple cans are the same price as the box I believe, but jar is more.

As for flavor being better I have found it to be hit or miss. Sometimes it is much better in the can/jar, and sometimes it is the same as usual like what you would get from the box.

yeah , but a case of jars or cans is much smaller then a case of boxes, like 6-12 not 20 or 40

and I bet a special order case would more then likely be really fresh compared to the random jars we find in a local shop

I will double check on that, hey, if it's doable then it is a done deal. I will talk with my distro and figure it all out for you.

What if you did a group buy style purchase for rate flavors. That way you could be sure to have enough of it spoken for before you order the case.

I feel like a fair amount of folks around here would be interested in trying the harder to get flavors.

What if you did a group buy style purchase for rate flavors. That way you could be sure to have enough of it spoken for before you order the case.

I feel like a fair amount of folks around here would be interested in trying the harder to get flavors.

I absolutely would do that. The only way I wouldn't do it is if the case required a full regular case size and nobody had spoken for flavors prior. But as twoapples said, if the case for jars is only 6/12 it is definitely something I can do and have ready for the next time I make a pickup.

I will be picking up the tobacco tomorrow from both sources, vendor thread will be ready very soon, and banners are ready. So orders can roll through.