• Mizo Watermelon
    • Mizo Guava
    • Mizo Gum
    • Mizo Lemon
    • Mizo Orange
    • Mizo Raspberry
    • Mizo Lychee
    • Mizo Blueberry
    • Ice Lines (state which ones in the thread)
    • Other - (state which ones in the thread)
    • Licorice
    • Caramel
    • Basha Rose

Alright, I am still waiting on the tobacco license, and working out pricing with the distributor. I am getting one set of prices from one guy, and another set of pricing from another guy, if pricing is as I thought it would be, as long as the certificate clears I will be moving forward. If prices aren't what were originally advertised to me then I will not be taking part in the endeavor as the profits would be far too low to even do as a side thing.

Great, thanks man, if it happens I will let you know for sure. By the way we need to talk about a glass piece I want you to make for me. It is real basic, basically a typical tube that is just super long so it will extend the length of my hoses so I won't have to always lean forward when smoking with a bunch of people. I'll pm or email you about it soon!

Ok, so all of the pricing is worked out with distributor, last thing I am waiting on is the final license I need. So we wait on that, when that clears I will be going to pick up my first order.

Keep your fingers crossed that the license clears!

Once the tobacco thing gets rolling I will place an order for coals as well.

• Upvote 1

just curious what coals your thinking of ?

personal favorites are cocomayazas and leonara's.....mostly leonara, at 1/2 or 1/3 the price of other coals they are my go to.And there still better then most other coals out there IMO.

just curious what coals your thinking of ?

personal favorites are cocomayazas and leonara's.....mostly leonara, at 1/2 or 1/3 the price of other coals they are my go to.And there still better then most other coals out there IMO.

Not sure yet, I will prob do another poll when the time comes to see what the most popular choice would be. But if the coals you like don' win i can always see what the minimum order is on leonaras etc. and if it is workable i can always get a case or two and try them out.

By the way, the tobacco license cleared. The department of revenue called me and we had to go over a bunch of stuff, and tax regulations, and all this bla bla bla bla stuff, and they approved me over the phone.

So I can now get this going. I am going to be smoking a couple more flavors I haven't had tomorrow, after that, later in the week I will be going to place an order. So realistically middle to end of the week I will be good to take orders.
  • Upvote 2

Sounds good chrees, As soon as I am about to place the order, I will pm you and we can workout the vendor dealio. Mush already gave me most of the details.

I appreciate all of your help (your being everyone on this forum)

Damn, gotta pay 30% to the state for tobacco taxes on wholesale prices you pay as a retailer, WTF!!!

That's actually pretty cheap for OTP these days. However, because it's very confusing language, I think I should help clarify. This ONLY applies to sales made IN STATE. So any out of state sales would be exempt.

Just finalized everything with the distributor. I am going to pick up my order on Thursday/Friday So everyone that was waiting on ordering, just pm me or give me a call. All my info is in my signature, I listed up flavors I currently have from my own personal stash for the time being.