• Mizo Watermelon
    • Mizo Guava
    • Mizo Gum
    • Mizo Lemon
    • Mizo Orange
    • Mizo Raspberry
    • Mizo Lychee
    • Mizo Blueberry
    • Ice Lines (state which ones in the thread)
    • Other - (state which ones in the thread)
    • Licorice
    • Caramel
    • Basha Rose

I am just hoping there is more response, 11 votes for yes I would buy more than 4 boxes, assuming that would only be the person ordering a couple times a year, doesn't warrant me spending a solid chunk of money on this endeavor when i can dump it into the dog business that gives return on my investment every time. I really want to do this but I think I'd have to see more interest in the polls to feel comfortable doing it. I'll give it some more time.

well if you used flat rate boxes and came up with "package deals" that fit in them nice......so like a small flat rate will hold 2 nak 250g boxes....how many coal boxes and nak 250g fit nice in a medium size flat rate box? and in a nice ratio, so like 2 boxes of coals and 5 250g( just guessing) would be a nice little package deal

well if you used flat rate boxes and came up with "package deals" that fit in them nice......so like a small flat rate will hold 2 nak 250g boxes....how many coal boxes and nak 250g fit nice in a medium size flat rate box? and in a nice ratio, so like 2 boxes of coals and 5 250g( just guessing) would be a nice little package deal

yeah for sure, it is a good idea. I can easily get a hold of cocos etc. too.

You'll have one loyal customer with those sweet prices, if you do decide to be a vendor.. I'm pretty much a Nakla Mint Fieeenddd.

good to know!

Brilliant!  Someone buy this man a beer!

I am just hoping there is more response, 11 votes for yes I would buy more than 4 boxes, assuming that would only be the person ordering a couple times a year, doesn't warrant me spending a solid chunk of money on this endeavor when i can dump it into the dog business that gives return on my investment every time. I really want to do this but I think I'd have to see more interest in the polls to feel comfortable doing it. I'll give it some more time.

Is it a pretty big investment up front? Seems like you have already committed to getting the licenses. So after that you just have to get some stock.

How convenient is your supply? Is it close enough that you could go pick stuff up based on placed orders or do you really have to keep a lot of stock on hand?

For me, I wouldn't mind waiting for you to go to the distributor if I gould get the exact flavors I wanted.

I was planning on doing a bit of both. The distributor is 40 min away.

My point was more of if it is only going to trickle in a few sales, it makes more sense to invest the money in my current business which I know for sure will bring back a solid return.

I agree with skoozle. Have the orders be placed and then go pick up what you need? I guess whoever you get it from my not gave the exact stock required......

You'll have one loyal customer with those sweet prices, if you do decide to be a vendor.. I'm pretty much a Nakla Mint Fieeenddd.

Also, do you prefer mizo or og mint?

Both :D! I love mint.

Well I am confused, one section in the dor says it is on the retailer, and then another says it is on the wholesaler since the law was rewritten oct 2008 ... looks like I need to make some phone calls.