• Mizo Watermelon
    • Mizo Guava
    • Mizo Gum
    • Mizo Lemon
    • Mizo Orange
    • Mizo Raspberry
    • Mizo Lychee
    • Mizo Blueberry
    • Ice Lines (state which ones in the thread)
    • Other - (state which ones in the thread)
    • Licorice
    • Caramel
    • Basha Rose

I'd be down to do this but local shops carry all lines and most flavored here for 8$ for 250. So personally it would just be silly for me but for others that's not a bad idea but you wouldn't really make much. I know it just targeting the forum but still

I'd be down to do this but local shops carry all lines and most flavored here for 8$ for 250. So personally it would just be silly for me but for others that's not a bad idea but you wouldn't really make much.

I know it just targeting the forum but still

I calculated the profits prior to considering the endeavor. It's plenty of profit for a side gig.

I mean I won't get rich but I'm ok w it lol. I already run an online business so it just makes sense to dabble in a few things I really enjoy while at the same time giving good prices on nak for those that can't attain it locally for cheap.

I voted "no, you suck" for fun.. but I also chose the other 2 options. I'd order more than 4 sometimes, and less than 4 sometimes. Either way those prices arent bad at all depending on shipping and I"d trust you as a retailer for sure.

I mean I won't get rich but I'm ok w it lol. I already run an online business so it just makes sense to dabble in a few things I really enjoy while at the same time giving good prices on nak for those that can't attain it locally for cheap.

Yeah, I can get Nak cheaper locally, but the selection sucks. For the flavors that aren't available locally, I'd be happy to order from you.

Plenty of AF... If you're into that sort of thing.

They have the run of the mill Nak flavors and a few Mizo flavors. I've never seen lemon or orange there. Its been a few months since I've been there too but it's less impressive every time I go.

The first form has already cleared, one more form to go, hopefully it will clear by tomorrow and I can get some stuff in stock by the beginning of next week. What I am planning on doing is removing the picture in my sig and just listing all the flavors I currently have in stock in my signature. I will keep it up to date for others to see. You can either PM me, email me at mattarios@verizon.net, call me at 5087286156 (don't mind the way I answer the phone, reminder I run a dog business :-p),or message me in my soon to be vendor thread. Obviously I will have to be approved by Mush first and what not before I get a vendor thread.

How long are you thinking about doing this?

Well like I said before, since I already do online sales for a living, it isn't ridiculous to say forever. That is assuming our dog business continues to grow the way it has.

Why do you ask? You want to be a LONG TIME customer, that's why ey ey :-p

Discounted prices and free shipping aren't enough :-( damn you hookah smokers are tough :-p

If you place some diesel orders like 20 boxes I can go over lower on the price like 8.50 or so.

If the list I provided is good, but you guys are looking for more deals I can make the list longer and continue to lower the price, just didn't seem like many people were going to be ordering 9/10+ boxes. If there will be I can continue to drop the price the more you buy.

Does that work for you fouda?

That's fine haha not sure how many diesel orders I'll be making though. I wAs gonna start off like 2 at a time till I find my favorites and then maybe goin 6 at a time to stock up

That's fine haha not sure how many diesel orders I'll be making though. I wAs gonna start off like 2 at a time till I find my favorites and then maybe goin 6 at a time to stock up

That sounds good to me, you can let me know what type of flavors you like and I can recommend flavors, I have smoked just about every flavor they make. PS. make sure to smoke it in an egyptian or turkish bowl.

I should be able to get stock by the beginning of next week assuming the final tobacco license clears as fast as my first license did.

I would not be a participating party as I get my Nakhla for $6 locally, but it's certainly a better option than most of the main vendors. I'm not trying to start a pissing match here, but if your goal is to have the best (or among the best) Nakhla internet prices then you're going to have to reevaluate your pricing as I know of a site that sells Nakhla for $6.50 (buying 6 boxes comes out under $8 shipped per). At any rate, good luck/

My goal isn't to be the cheapest, I would lose money. Those prices you mentioned, are barely above wholesale costs, when you consider shipping osts, payment processing, etc it is insane, how they do it? I have no idea. My goal is to offer competitive pricing compared to the usual players in the field, while offering a good variety of flavors to our members.

And the site Mark is talking about has already been discussed in this thread and the conclusion was they offer calculated shipping prices so depending on where you are really determines if it is a deal, and their offering does not include mizo or ice or many of nakhla's staples.

Discounted prices and free shipping aren't enough :-( damn you hookah smokers are tough :-p

If you place some diesel orders like 20 boxes I can go over lower on the price like 8.50 or so.

If the list I provided is good, but you guys are looking for more deals I can make the list longer and continue to lower the price, just didn't seem like many people were going to be ordering 9/10+ boxes. If there will be I can continue to drop the price the more you buy.

Does that work for you fouda?

Bigger discount on 9/10+ boxes?  Heck yeah!  Make it rain large-purchase discounts!  I just want to see how many boxes of Nak can be thrown into a flat-rate box.  :)