• Mizo Watermelon
    • Mizo Guava
    • Mizo Gum
    • Mizo Lemon
    • Mizo Orange
    • Mizo Raspberry
    • Mizo Lychee
    • Mizo Blueberry
    • Ice Lines (state which ones in the thread)
    • Other - (state which ones in the thread)
    • Licorice
    • Caramel
    • Basha Rose

I am considering selling Nakhla and becoming a vendor on this forum only.

All mizo, ice, og, 250g cans, every can is $11 or lower + free shipping and price goes down as you buy more.

The price layout would go something like this (could potentially change)

per box            total 

1 box      $    11.00     $    11.00

2 boxes  $    11.00     $    22.00

3 boxes  $    10.50     $    31.50

4 boxes  $    10.50     $    42.00

5 boxes  $      9.50     $    47.50

6 boxes  $      9.50     $    57.00

7 boxes  $      9.25     $    64.75

8 boxes  $      9.25     $    74.00

9+ boxes  $    9.00     $    81.00

I would appreciate if you guys would be so kind to fill out the polls (you can answer more than 1 choice) and give me some feedback. I'd like to make a few extra bucks a year while also giving you guys the best and fair prices for nakhla on the market.

International would not receive free shipping of course.

Here's what I smoke from Nakhla: Pretty Much the entire Sherazade Line (Bit Burned out on Chocolate Mint lately), Fakhfakhina Orange & Coffee, DA.

Here's what I smoke from Nakhla: Pretty Much the entire Sherazade Line (Bit Burned out on Chocolate Mint lately), Fakhfakhina Orange & Coffee, DA.

No mizo? You gave some damn good reviews on the mizo.

Well I like the mizo but I just prefer the drier stuff. Mizo's like super rich food to me. Love it but smoking it off often just gets to me bad. I have mizo guava, but it's just become just to much for me to smoke solo now a days. I keep a box of Mizo Mint for when sinus stuff hits me.

The poll is a bit fudged up.  I'd be interested in buying at least 500g of Mizo Raspberry and Blueberry (each), and then buying some various other flavors from the mix line.  I haven't tried the Raspberry Ice mix and I want to...and I want to order more Shisha on the Beach.  One of these days I will try Earl Grey and I think I just saw a thread talking about Tropicana (?) so I would like to try that as well.  But I would definitely be buying a lot of Raspberry and Blueberry.

I'd be interested in buying. Haven't had many nahk flavors so I'd buy jut what ever flavors sound good or are recommended to me

Def be interested in Khan al Khalili, Zaghloul Light, Sweet Melon, Fakhfakhina mixed fruit, Two Apples in cans/the new tubs, and various Mizo products - maybe ice, too

would definitely buy Mizo Peach and Mizo Watermelon

I havent tried but definitely would like to Mizo blueberry,, Mizo Lychee, and well as sweet melon any of the ice flavors, Tropicana... yeah there is a lot from Nakhla i want to try.

Yes I would def buy from you. I'd be up for the ice and mix lines, no specific flavors. Mizo line for sure, again no real specific flavor. The of and sherazade line for sure. I would like to have the florals also. I think the more you have the better but I also understand you don't want to stick up on stuff that won't sell. Good luck.

P.s - the poll is busted. I can't choose more than one option in the flavor section.

This thread isn't only to find out what flavors to stock, but also asking if you would be willing to buy from me at the price points I have given. So when you list flavors you want to try, does that also mean you would buy them from me? This is directed to everyone, thanks

I would order 5 boxes at a time because I'm a cheap bastard and that gets down to a lower price bracket.

I would occasionally order one box if something came up that I had to try right away.

I will always keep Mizo Peach, Lychee and Blueberry on hand as well as trying other flavors with each 5 pack order that I can't get locally.

Keep in mind, it takes me forever to smoke 1250g so I wouldn't order that often.

I checked the Ice line 'cause I want to try Ice Apple.

EDIT: It limited the number of votes I could cast so add one each to Lychee and Blueberry.

Yes I would def buy from you. I'd be up for the ice and mix lines, no specific flavors. Mizo line for sure, again no real specific flavor. The of and sherazade line for sure. I would like to have the florals also. I think the more you have the better but I also understand you don't want to stick up on stuff that won't sell. Good luck.

P.s - the poll is busted. I can't choose more than one option in the flavor section.

Great!

As for the poll, everyone just list the flavors you would want, like most of you have already been doing.

Thanks guys, so far it is looking pretty good, if there is a bit more interest I will definitely do it.

I would order 5 boxes at a time because I'm a cheap bastard and that gets down to a lower price bracket.

I would occasionally order one box if something came up that I had to try right away.

I will always keep Mizo Peach, Lychee and Blueberry on hand as well as trying other flavors with each 5 pack order that I can't get locally.

Keep in mind, it takes me forever to smoke 1250g so I wouldn't order that often.

Ice apple is outstanding. So you'd say probably 2 orders a year from you? Or more than that?

I would buy mizo peach and mizo blueberry from you (probably 1kg of each at a time), depending on shipping costs to Canada, but usually flat rate usps boxes are not too bad.

Ice apple is outstanding. So you'd say probably 2 orders a year from you? Or more than that?

Definitely 2 of the 5 box orders a year with some single box orders here and there.

I would buy mizo peach and mizo blueberry from you (probably 1kg of each at a time), depending on shipping costs to Canada, but usually flat rate usps boxes are not too bad.

Yeah I ship international all the time with our business, I can do first class international for you if your order is under 4 lbs and it will cost you nothing compared to priority. 

Definitely 2 of the 5 box orders a year with some single box orders here and there.

Wonderful, wonderful!