No Reviews On Haze Shisha?

Sundayfundaystv has some reviews. Not sure if they are on here but they are ok YouTube and he's a respectable member of this forum

3. Things Haze going against them.

1. They have people promote them that I think hurts them

2. Cheech and Chong Line? Really? Thanks hookah smokers don't have enough bad rep.

3. Comes off looking like a SB Clone.

I will review one for the sake of reviewing eventually but I am not going out of my way to do so any time soon.

Here is mine along with 4 other people quick reviews of haze. Its like starbuzz but kinda worst. its cut just like it, dyed just like it, and smells just like it. but its cheaper.  And i smoked 5 different flavors 1 we had made me gag, and also they made mine along with 3 of the 4 peoples stomach hurt. And the bowls we used egyptian bowls only lasted about 40 min.  25 min of flavor the rest is burnt. and yes it was packed properly and coals were proper. But lots of people like it. we are tangiers and naklah and al fakher smokers.  We all used to smoke starbuzz 2 of the people in the group do maybe 1 day outta 7 a week so. 

IMO not worth the money, for the cost i'd buy naklah or al fakher. 

I never bothered trying it because it just came off as another Starbuzz wannabe brand to me. And as much as I love watching the old Cheech and Chong films, they have no place in hookah. Cheesy, bro-ish endorsement that does nothing but hurts the already tarnished image of hookah, IMO.

The lounge I work at just started getting haze in, and some of the flavors are amazing the other flavors are just horrible in my opinion. The longevity of the bowl varies greatly from flavor to flavor, and requires a decent pack. I have met the owners though and they are really nice guys. I would say try it out if you like starbuzzy type stuff.

Here is mine along with 4 other people quick reviews of haze. Its like starbuzz but kinda worst. its cut just like it, dyed just like it, and smells just like it. but its cheaper.  And i smoked 5 different flavors 1 we had made me gag, and also they made mine along with 3 of the 4 peoples stomach hurt. And the bowls we used egyptian bowls only lasted about 40 min.  25 min of flavor the rest is burnt. and yes it was packed properly and coals were proper. But lots of people like it. we are tangiers and naklah and al fakher smokers.  We all used to smoke starbuzz 2 of the people in the group do maybe 1 day outta 7 a week so. 

IMO not worth the money, for the cost i'd buy naklah or al fakher. 

I'm one of the people he's talking about in this.. btw.. And i agree 100% most of the flavors nearly tasted the same, they lasted a very short amount of time, overall a very unpleasant experience. I've had the double bubble since this experience and it was OK... nothing to write home about.. tasted like bubble gum but still had that chemically taste

4 Things Haze going against them.

1. They have people promote them that I think hurts them

2. Cheech and Chong Line? Really? Thanks hookah smokers don't have enough bad rep.

3. Comes off looking like a SB Clone.

4. Frank works for them.

I will review one for the sake of reviewing eventually but I am not going out of my way to do so any time soon.

Fixed. :)