Hookah Movie References

lwieise

I know there are plenty of movies out there that have hookahs in them. I just watched two last night WHILE smoking my hookah with friends. You gotta start with the obvious:Alice in WonderlandAnd the two from last night:Fear and Loathing in Las VegasNatural Born KillersKeep adding more if you know them...

lol 2 SM3. I try to stay away from movies like that so I've never noticed it.And I USUALLY like ultra-violent movies but something about NBK turned me away from it. Maybe the whole sociopathic aspect...?EDIT: Star Wars...seriously?

[quote name='Whiteshadow']Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas- I'm being hunter s thompson for halloween[/quote]

HAHA! Me too! I just need to gather the neccessary drug paraphenalia.

EDIT: Just so you know...I don't plan on USING said paraphenalia or even procuring any of it, as just having some of it constitutes jail time.

• 3 weeks later...
Scifi's movie called SS DoomTrooper. Whent ther telling the room of the leading scientist telling him that he is no longer in charge of his creation and research.

Paradise Now directed by Hany Abu-Assad, a wonderful feature and very touching film about two palestinian men in Israel. Although the movie revolves around the very difficult conflict between Israel and Palestine there is a very beautiful scene in the beginning where the two main characters are smoking from a hookah and gazing out over there city from a cliff.

8) damn you lol, i was juss gonna post that one, but I got another. In "Star Wars a new hope", in the cantina, obi-wan kenobi cuts of the alien's arm and everyone checks it out for a bit, there is a quick shot of 2 hot girls smoking a hookah, check it out Star Wars Hookah fans and also everyone else if you care too.