Artwork!

Woodsytheowl

Love it, what are you studying?

I'm trying to get my MSW but research is killing me :(

I would like to open this up for everyone to post artwork (that was my original intention but realized I had not mentioned it in the OP).

Thanks for the comments guys :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I used to draw and paint a TON, but over the years it devolved into notebook scribblings in class.  I just discovered my notebooks from college and grad school and pulled out the more funny sketches. I'd have to scan them or take pictures, and a lot of them are inside jokes....here's the least inside-y of them: 

If Jesus lived today, my theory is basically that he'd be Lebanese, by the argument that Nazareth is pretty damn well close to Lebanon, and his first miracle was in Lebanon. Behold Lebanese Jesus.

3030_552514554611_2839256_n.jpg

I used to draw and paint a TON, but over the years it devolved into notebook scribblings in class.  I just discovered my notebooks from college and grad school and pulled out the more funny sketches. I'd have to scan them or take pictures, and a lot of them are inside jokes....here's the least inside-y of them: 

If Jesus lived today, my theory is basically that he'd be Lebanese, by the argument that Nazareth is pretty damn well close to Lebanon, and his first miracle was in Lebanon. Behold Lebanese Jesus.

3030_552514554611_2839256_n.jpg

all you're missing is a hookah hose coming out of his mouth