Hookah Supply Monthly Subscription Idea, Thoughts?

I could see myself signing up for it, but only for a short amount of time. As a new hookah enthusiast, it's difficult for me to be willing to shell out out 15-20$ for a 250g box of a shisha I have never tried. The smoke shops in my area only sell the same 5 generic flavors and would like to try more. However, I find it difficult to find places that sell samplers, at least any reputable brand. However, once I got around the block and have tried more flavors, I would no longer need the service. From customers with my point of view, I don't think this is the most viable idea.

Ive actually been working on a new hookah site myself where people can review flavors, leave comments, join our mailing list where you get deals/dicsounts/free shisha, vote in polls, and have their own profiles. Ive been workin on the site for the last 5 months, but have been having a difficult time getting people interested. Maybe if you guys have some suggestions or things you'd like to see on a hookah site?  Let me know!

Hookah Database

idk if many people would be open to this type of thing. Does anyone have a "fruit of the month club" type membership? anyone at all? This just seems like an out dated idea. Why pay a monthly subscription to get something random when you can chose and buy what you want when you have the money to do it? 

He can do something like diamond supply co's random boxes where you get all all these random shirts and accessories for a fixed price that are of course your size. But honestly, good luck doing this online.. no one will allow you to take payments for this stuff now

Here's my ideal box, 3-4 bags of 100g of flavors from any of the shisha brands, even if they are new ones. 10 packaged brand named coals, and a supplementary item like base additives, bowl additives, defuser beads, or accessories. I'd dish out $20 to $25 for that. 

Yea I guess it all depends on the reasons why we smoke and our taste preferences. 

OR we could go back to what we used to do around here. Trade a few smokes worth of tobacco with each other. I think it fell out of popularity because people didn't want to bother double ziplock bagging the tobacco and hauling their asses to the post office. No money involved because postage is just a buck or two and the person you were trading with paid on their end.

I tried many a new flavour by trading a bit of this for a bit of that. Not whole 250's but enough for a bowl or two.

We could restart a thread for just sample trades.

Meh, it only is up about 24 cents or so per ounce. Yah it is a lot for businesses over the course of the year but just to trade here and there it COULD BE worse.

Basically FCM went up and Priority actually overall went down in prices.

Can't speak for FedEx or UPS, I barely use them.