Not Again! Elder Chris's Turkish Sneak Peak

Oh my there's a Dolphen stem... HEHEHEHEHE

Lol yeah, he emailed me a pic of that one and simply said "Big Boy haha". I know it's a dolphin, but I can't help but see a huge schlong hanging there in the middle.

He charges you less if you ask for an invoice through MF BC its not on eBay so no eBay fees. He charged me 60 shipped for the vase.

Yeah, this is why I didn't purchase mine through eBay as well. I originally asked him if he could post a "Buy It Now" listing on eBay for the Canary shank (thought it'd add an extra layer of protection), but he told me it'd cost less if he just sent me the invoice through MF. Rolled the dice and won, IMO.

Well MF offers the same protection eBay does.

Right, I know. That's why I said an extra layer of protection. ;)

You can only open a dispute with one or the other. If a case is opened on eBay and you open one on MF, they just revert you to whatever place you opened it first.

Right. But it helps to have that eBay listing showing the item you paid for, no? I mean, it doesn't hurt I'm sure. That's why I considered it an extra layer of protection, but all's well that ends well. :)

You can only open a dispute with one or the other. If a case is opened on eBay and you open one on MF, they just revert you to whatever place you opened it first.

Right. But it helps to have that eBay listing showing the item you paid for, no? I mean, it doesn't hurt I'm sure. That's why I considered it an extra layer of protection, but all's well that ends well. :)

Meh, not really. If you say you paid for x, and you received y, MF always takes the buyers side no matter what.

Meh, not really. If you say you paid for x, and you received y, MF always takes the buyers side no matter what.

Eh, oh well. I guess it doesn't matter anyway, since my transaction had nothing to do with eBay.

Except for the few weeks gap (from when it left Turkey to when it was leaving NJ), my tracking was pretty darn accurate. It should be the same for you. I think USPS has upgraded their tracking service a bit since they changed the name of it from Delivery Confirmation to USPS Tracking. So I can see how before it might have showed up with no warning, but this time it should update when it's through customs and on its way to you, and then should ultimately say its out for delivery on the day you're to get it.

Our postmaster said USPS is working on going GPS with their tracking like ups/fedex but when you are moving that many packages it is hard to implement such a system smoothly without interrupting current operations. So we will probably slowly see improvements until they are close enough to the point where they can integrate the remainder of the new system quickly.

Hass- you think this pipe is going to lean like all the rest? lol... 

28770725.jpg​

Oh my there's a Dolphen stem... HEHEHEHEHE

Lol yeah, he emailed me a pic of that one and simply said "Big Boy haha". I know it's a dolphin, but I can't help but see a huge schlong hanging there in the middle.

That made me lol. 

That's because hockey tape is the best. My Lebanese pipes lean somewhat - they have silicone.  

Fuck hockey tape. That's what I used on my 618 and that bitch always leaned and was extremely hard to make a good seal without air leaks between the shank and glass.

I am using one of these gaskets on mine and it works great:

That's because hockey tape is the best. My Lebanese pipes lean somewhat - they have silicone.  

Fuck hockey tape. That's what I used on my 618 and that bitch always leaned and was extremely hard to make a good seal without air leaks between the shank and glass.

IMG_0461-1.jpg

YES!

Really? Man for me, nothing is tighter than those Elmases taped up. 

Yes, really.

IMG_0461-1.jpg

YES!

Thank you buddy. Only gaskets I use now. ;) I have one on each of my three pipes.