Not Again! Elder Chris's Turkish Sneak Peak

Dammit Bammer, you just haaaad to tell everyone about this and how good the guy's service is.  And it just HAD to look better than the Elmas version and be so damn irresistible. Now I'm out more money and have a NINTH pipe coming on the way. This is getting out of hand.

:D

I present the Tokel Tuğralı model that I just paid for:

KGrHqVoUFDCYT-WkyBRFMiz6rQ60_3_zps051604

KGrHqFk8FEM42IYkZBRFMiz8YiQ60_3_zps52922

T2eC16ZkE9s4BD8BRFMi1GHGw60_3_zps5f2eb4b

T2eC16ZykE9s7t22nBRFMi0v2g60_3_zpsec216b

Getting just the stem and those two vases (one will go on my Elmas 639). I'll be buying the other accessories from NargileStore soon as the Elmas stuff is better on that regard.

I think the Tuğralı looks better on the purplish vase, but here's a pic of it on the aqua colored one:

KGrHqZoFEIPhpfI8BRFMi0HEUg60_3_zps63e85e

I guess I'll play around when it comes.

All in, this was $155 shipped (stem and one vase was $105).  I think I got a bit of a discount for speaking to the seller in Turkish.  By the way, he is VERY responsive, quick turnaround time, and he speaks English too, according to Junior Chris.

PS, in the email he said the vases are cut with lasers. I hope it went something like this:

LaserCat-1.jpg​

those vases.....so beautiful  :blink: in any case the stem and hose are beautiful as per usual with Turkish Nargile's. But still if one of the vases vanishes....it wasnt me :ph34r:  

Been talking to the same guy, almost bought the Eagle, but didn't like the fact the stem is off center between the eagle. 

So I got the same was as Elder Chris but with the Green Base.

$(KGrHqV,!oUFDCYT-WkyBRFMi7zcM!~~60_3.JP