Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chreees

Amy Deluxe Hose

Post your reviews for the Amy Deluxe hose here. Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

So i am doing a review on a Amy Deluxe hose that I found, PRETTY EPIC!

Build: Built well strong rubber tubing and super light weight aliuminum tips 
Looks: Looks like a BEEFED up Tonic hose or Fancy Hose
Pull: Super wide gauge about the diameter as the KM beast hose.
Washability: 100% washable
Comfort: The tip is not super comfy, but it does not hurt your lips in anyway, its just putting your mouth on a piece of metal.  But it is well rounded off so that it doesn't cut you.
Price: $40
Specialty: THIS HOSE IS FLAME RETARDIENT!!!!!!!!! i will post pictures or video soon of me putting the hose on the stove and on coals! I didn't belive it but i tried it and no problems at all. When i put it on the coal it just pushed the smoke out and no smells no burning no nothing 100% perfect. 
Purchased From: Secret wholesaler

Overall: 10/10. Its a perfect hose, it will never rot, will never hold smells, will never melt or burn. Super easy to clean. 3E266EAE-093D-4B07-A7B6-D0590BBA044A-427â€4831554F-3AF8-4708-B4EC-CD9F3FF83E8E-427​‹