New Hookah

Hello all. So my birthday was last week, and my girl offered to get me a new hookah as a belated gift, once we get a little more settled (just moved to Florida from Illinois, cashy little move). Anyways, not looking to spend much more than a hundred bucks, were still getting our finances established. Any recommendations? I've got quite a few pieces now, I've got a thread in the"show your stuff" sub forum if anyone wants a visual of what I already have. I usually order from hookah-shisha.com, but am open to other reputable sites as well. Anyways, I welcome all suggestions, thanks in advance for your advice! Swyped while swerving from my Droid Razr Maxx HD

I recommend a Syrian or Turkish hookah personally. Syrians will be a bit harder to find, but Turks are currently available at 5StarHookah.com and NazarHookah.com (the brand is Elmas). I just ordered a Tokel brand Turkish hookah, the Canary model, and should get it tomorrow. Got it from a guy I found on eBay. Shipping takes a whole entire MONTH, though.

Hello all. So my birthday was last week, and my girl offered to get me a new hookah as a belated gift, once we get a little more settled (just moved to Florida from Illinois, cashy little move). Anyways, not looking to spend much more than a hundred bucks, were still getting our finances established. Any recommendations? I've got quite a few pieces now, I've got a thread in the"show your stuff" sub forum if anyone wants a visual of what I already have. I usually order from hookah-shisha.com, but am open to other reputable sites as well. Anyways, I welcome all suggestions, thanks in advance for your advice! Swyped while swerving from my Droid Razr Maxx HD

Hello chris, he cant spend that much!! go KM or Mya.  There is LOTS of myas under 100$ and you cna get some good KM's also for under 100 or 100ish

I have a 4 hose Mya I will sell ya for $100.

I had it in this sale thread but didn't end up selling it:  http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/49378-pipes-bowls-tobacco-vases/

I was planning on putting it on ebay soon, but since you are in the market...

Edit: Oh yeah, something I didn't mention in the sale thread, The hoses have only been used a couple of times, then I used it with Fancy Hoses, so the included hoses are in pretty good condition.

Thanks for your advice everyone, a friend of mine recommended the leila as I go to the beach a lot living in Florida, and it might be easier than lugging a regular hookah when I take one. Does anyone have any experience with this particular model? Swyped while swerving from my Droid Razr Maxx HD

Thanks for your advice everyone, a friend of mine recommended the leila as I go to the beach a lot living in Florida, and it might be easier than lugging a regular hookah when I take one. Does anyone have any experience with this particular model? Swyped while swerving from my Droid Razr Maxx HD

This is what these people had to say about it: http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/48671-leila-portable/

really getting a QT would be much better if you need a portable hookah, as i said in the review its and okay hookah, but looking back to when i had it 9/10 the smoke was rather hot. You also have the problem that to change the battery in the light it a pain in the arise like no other, damn near impossible. Another note is that the glass that makes up the actual "Base" is of very poor quality and cracks with no problem. Finally cleaning it is one of the hardest things i found with it, just always seemed like i always missed something. Anyway if i were you i would go with a QT as you can also use different bowls with it and hoses, and even if you wanted to bases. The leila on the other hand can do none of that. just my  :twocents:

I have a leila I can sell to you cheap, used about 15 times. PM me if you want it.