My Collection

Daniel Lemberg

Hey everyone. This is my collection. As you can see, I have a lot of myas and been stuck on those for the beginning of when I started to smoke hookah but I also got a km and bought a caravan a couple weeks ago that I started to use regularly over my myas. And that also goes for the shisha I smoke too. Been stuck on fantasia ever since I heard of it lol. I just started smoking Tangiers Lucid flavors and their pretty damn good. so far my favorite one would be shnozzberry. Anyways. Less talking. More pictures.

IMG_00011.jpg

IMG_00051.jpg

IMG_00061.jpg

IMG_00071.jpg

My lavoo mp2

lavoo2.jpg

lavoo1.jpg

DSC04317.jpg

DSC04312.jpg

DSC04314.jpg

DSC04310.jpg

Haha. Thanks guys. Each one was given to me for free after I spent 100 bux on hookah-shisha.com. Now they give a crappy furat hookah when you spend 100. I guess I cleaned out their inventory of myas haha.

And yeah. I love my lavoo. Not only does it look really Nice, it smokes great too. I've been wanting a glass hookah for a while. Been loving the medusa's but then they sent me their prices. my hopes of buying a medusa got put on hold lol.

Red "bambino" is a knock off. One next to it similar to that one. Inhale or Ager

Nice collection.... 7 Mini Mya's man!!!!!!!!!!!!