Updated Forum. Ya We Got Issues....

Yeah I did as well, Mush... Had a nice little date night with the wife. Saw Warm Bodies and ate at Logan's using some overtime pay we received. It was much needed.

I didn't know about the forum being down until folks started texting me. :lol:

Movie was good, for those interested in it...

This is why I hate IPB.  I had it installed on my site and had to take it off.  The best forum software out there right now is an older version of vbulletin, until IPB gets their act together and starts coding with more modern coding techniques.  And then there is xenforo...in which vb is suing them for stupid shit so nothing is happening but if xf wins the trial, we should see nice competition between xf and ipb which should be better for consumers.

Sucks...every time you upgrade IPB, shit breaks in all sorts of places.  They know it does and hopefully they will get off their lazy arses and start fixing their crap coding job.

• Upvote 1

turn on the lights when youre on your pc? better for your eyes anyways :P

But..that takes effort! lol, im getting used to the light skin here, 

Then why the fuck can't I see it... *sigh*

Do you have the permissions set correctly?  Have you cleared your cache or tried other browsers?
No... Good suggestions, though. I'll try that and report back.

Also, I can change it back to just on the index page for you guys. It's on multiple pages because that's the setting I left it on when I gave up messing with it.

EDIT: I also can't see the shoutbox on my phone's browser (Safari on iPhone 5). On my computer (MacBook Pro) I use Firefox.

Then why the fuck can't I see it... *sigh*

Do you have the permissions set correctly?  Have you cleared your cache or tried other browsers?
No... Good suggestions, though. I'll try that and report back.

Also, I can change it back to just on the index page for you guys. It's on multiple pages because that's the setting I left it on when I gave up messing with it.

EDIT: I also can't see the shoutbox on my phone's browser (Safari on iPhone 5). On my computer (MacBook Pro) I use Firefox.

I'm on the light (default) skin and I don't see the shoutbox.  Are those that see it, on the dark skin (if it's still available?)?

I can SEE the shout box, BUT cannot type into it unles i go to the hookah chat tab. Also still no luck getting dark skin to work out but I am becoming acustomed to light.

Edit: Dont mind me im just an idiot, didnt scroll over far enoug.