New Upgrade...

Chreees

I believe Adrock upgraded the forum to the latest IPB version.

This has taken away the shoutbox from the index page for some reason. I'm currently trying to figure out how to get it back. I may be able to, or it may be something Mush or Adrock need to do.

Second thing I've noticed is the quoting system is different... When you quote someone, instead of showing the quote tags, it just offsets the text... I foresee this confusing folks, especially ones who are unfamiliar with how quoting/multi-quoting works.

If anyone sees any other issues, let us know. Thanks.

I believe Adrock upgraded the forum to the latest IPB version.

This has taken away the shoutbox from the index page for some reason. I'm currently trying to figure out how to get it back. I may be able to, or it may be something Mush or Adrock need to do.

Second thing I've noticed is the quoting system is different... When you quote someone, instead of showing the quote tags, it just offsets the text... I foresee this confusing folks, especially ones who are unfamiliar with how quoting/multi-quoting works.

If anyone sees any other issues, let us know. Thanks.

Its the bb code for it . if you click the light switc next to the eraser in the repy box it shows the bb tags