E-Cigarettes

Chreees

Thats completely different, not even close to the same thing lol. That's like saying you don't like hookah because you smoked a joint.

I have a vision variable 1300 mAh battery with a F16 carto tank as my back up, my daily driver is a Vmod XL which runs on 2400 mAh batteries at 3.7v. Works really well. Just brought a ton of flavors into our smoke shop so it's been fun expermenting with flavors, vanilla gorilla (rice krispie treat), fire & ice (menthol cinnamon) and cinnamon apple clove are definitely my top 3. Also been really enjoying the new harbor (newport) flavor, brings me back to my analog days.

Also Pavo, those starbuzz ones are a joke. Any disposable is something to stay away from, far far far away from. Get a decent ego starter kit and you'll see the difference, it's way more cost effective and a much larger selection of great flavors. We stock around 200 or so different ones.

Yo Santino do yall carry the 0mg nicotine Mint-Orange flavor? I forgot which brand it is but the only ones I can find are like 12mg niccotine and I want 0mg.

I have the ego-T, and although it certainly wouldn't replace my hookah, I do use medium nicotine juices, and it does give me the nicotine pick-me-up without that ungodly aftertaste cigarettes give you.  I always had cigarettes of some sort with me until I bought the e tank system because that afternoon energy crash was the worst.  These are so much better that there's no comparison.  A whole lot of people have gotten into "vaping" and there are many different manufacturers of juices.  You can get some great deals though vaping sites - there's even a vaping forum.  Vaping may very well eventually make cigarettes obsolete because vaping liquids avoid all the taxation issues of tobacco.  I was really skeptical, but now owning one, I'm a fan.

'Rani 

• 1 month later...

I have a vision variable 1300 mAh battery with a F16 carto tank as my back up, my daily driver is a Vmod XL which runs on 2400 mAh batteries at 3.7v. Works really well. Just brought a ton of flavors into our smoke shop so it's been fun expermenting with flavors, vanilla gorilla (rice krispie treat), fire & ice (menthol cinnamon) and cinnamon apple clove are definitely my top 3. Also been really enjoying the new harbor (newport) flavor, brings me back to my analog days.

Also Pavo, those starbuzz ones are a joke. Any disposable is something to stay away from, far far far away from. Get a decent ego starter kit and you'll see the difference, it's way more cost effective and a much larger selection of great flavors. We stock around 200 or so different ones.

Yeah santio i agree, i got tired of it super fast.

So i gotta budy at work that actully co-owns a vape shop and im gonna try to stop by this week and he said he will hook me up, hes a guy i worked with in East LA now he gotta job at my new location. so its cool working with a past buddy, espically that owns a shop :) he said soon they will start selling online just getting their website up and going.

My boyfriend has been trying to quit smoking and has been pretty successful. Hookah's helped but a lot of the cravings come when he's out drinking, so he decided to get an e-cig. Victory e-cigs did a promotion on Groupon on New Year's Eve, presumably reaching out to all the resolution-ers. It took THREE FUCKING MONTHS to arrive (ordered 12/31/12, arrived 3/10ish/2013), even though Victory kept assuring us the package was sent out, sending us fake shipping info, etc. Their customer service is horrid and I'm really glad they don't have any credit card info from us because apparently most of the time you sign up with them (thankfully not the case in the promo we used) they sign you up for a cartridge subscription that is basically impossible to cancel. They just jerk you around on the phone and don't let you do anything. 

When it finally got here, he was pretty excited, until he tasted it. I even took a puff despite not being a cigarette smoker, and we both agreed: it tasted like fake chocolate. Sort of like how chocolate candles or bodywash smells. Not good. With a hint of raspberry or something, too... so I keep poking fun at him saying he's smoking raspberry brownies. Pretty gross, which I guess is a good deterrent from puffing on it all the time, but it sure doesn't taste like a cigarette as advertised. 

TL;DR: Never ever order a Victory e-cig. Even with a crazy good coupon.

Personally, every electronic cigarette that my mother has ever purchased in order to quit the habit has never been satisfying in comparison to an cigarette in her opinion. And she has always fallen back on to her good ol menthols. Hell, I even tried them as well being a ex-cigarette smoker and in comparison to menthol/minty as hell cigarettes, they didn't even compare. Infact most of them tasted like a burnt marshallow with no satisfaction that you actually did smoke something. 

Honestly I think smoking a Hookah would be an better alternative. But that is just me.

Don't give up on vaping because you haven't found the right set up.Like hookah there are good rigs and bad. Cig-a-likes with cartos suck, plain and simple (think pumpkin hookah yeah they work but?) ego with a vision clearomizer is a good set up.feels like real smoking. As far as good menthol mint just like shisha you need to try different brands. I make my own with 12 mg flovorless base and lorannes creme de menth. Cool,minty,with a hint of vanilla. I smoked a pack of menthol kools a day since I was 16 years old and haven't touched a cigarette in 4 years.

• 3 months later...
So I want to buy a nice e-cig for my father for his birthday. He's the kinda guy that goes through a pack or two of Marlboro lights in a day and I'd like to help him out before it affects his health. Want the whole nine yards, variable temp, clear liquid tanks, rechargeable battery. What's brands and models would you guys recommend and is there a "rugged" type? Something on par with those phones that can be ran over by a car is perfect haha.

• 4 weeks later...

I just picked up my first vape! I got a red CE5 from a local shop and some Mountain Dew liquid.  It is very tasty! I am very impressed with this vape.  The shop owner had one customer who got 2.5 years outta hers.  I am pretty new to the whole vaping process though but am super excited to start this new hobby!

the mvp itaste is a cool battery i know some people withit. but its bulky also. im waiting for my vamo v3 to come in the mail at the moment.

The Vamo is the light sabre of e-cigs.Very nice indeed.

• 3 months later...

It's rather interesting, I'm a social vaper. I smoke a pipe at home occasionally, and even less often cigars. I bought my dad an e-cig setup to help him quit, and then bought some extra parts to keep at home so I could play tech support. I've used friend's before on occasion, and really end up vaping if I'm out drinking (I know bring mine along to bars).

I got some of the tobacco flavors (pipe tobacco and sweet cigar, my dad smokes swishers), but they do have too much of a throat hit. My friend's use the more flavorful types, chocolate mint, vanilla, coconut, etc, and they don't seem as bad. I like mine, using the medium range of nicotine, adds to the drinking experience.

I have assembled mine using:

http://www.vaporkings.com/Joye-eGo-C-1000mAh-USB-pushbutton-battery-p/ego-usb-battery-1000.htm?1=1&CartID=0

and

http://www.vaporkings.com/Vision-VERSION-2-clearomizer-p/v-v2-clearomizer.htm?1=1&CartID=0

seems to work great, lasts forever. I use a lower atomizer to help prevent the throat hit as well.

It's enjoyable, but definitely not a hookah replacement lol!

Unfortunately my dad went back to the swishers, he liked the e-cig for awhile but I think was just too stuck in his ways. Not good for someone with asthma/COPD :\

• 2 months later...

ALright guys.  Im in the market for a new vape and i need help.  I'd rather buy a complete than build my own as im not very knowledgable as to what is good and what isnt.  I am also not looking to break the bank.  Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Thank you!

ALright guys.  Im in the market for a new vape and i need help.  I'd rather buy a complete than build my own as im not very knowledgable as to what is good and what isnt.  I am also not looking to break the bank.  Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Thank you!

It'd be easier to know the range you mean when you say "break the bank" Legit mods and the like can put you in the $3-400 range, but a clone mod would put your around $100 (full setup)

That being said, for something more user friendly, The Kanger clearo dual coils are pretty badass. about 30 bucks or so. IDK if you can get them with a battery/mod in a kit together, but the battery from your other setup will work too. Or an ego-c or ego-twist style battery, etc. ($10-20)

The Kanger protanks are awesome too. I'd say kanger clearomizer, or protank. And a spare battery(mod) and you're set!

The ego-twist style batteries are nice because you can change the voltage up/down easily if you'd like a bit more or less "umph"

im thinking about 90-100 dollars max i want to spend on this.  I found an itaste SVD iclear 30 starter kit for about $80.  It looks like a good deal as far as i can tell?

Heres the link if you wanna check it out and tell me what you think:
http://www.vaporking.com/innokin-itaste-svd-iclear-30-kit-p-147.html

Doing a quick search for a kanger i found these:

http://www.sun-vapers.com/buy/kanger-evod-starter-kit/

i would rather buy a starter kit with all included as im not to knowledgeable about mods and building my own.

the kanger evod kit is kinda just a basic deal. it'll be more like the one  you have than anything else. The reason i suggested the dual coil one is it will produce more vapor and give you a different vape experience.

Piecing vapes together tends to be the best way to go from what I can tell, although that itaste kit does look pretty solid. I'd go with that over that kanger kit

I've fallen in love with this guy, and the tank it comes with is pretty good for what it is. It comes with everything you need besides liquid. Super long battery life to boot. Plus, it's only $50 through that link, which leaves you plenty of money for juice and or an upgraded tank.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/iTaste-MVP-2-0-iClear30-iClear16-Kit-Newest-Version-Directly-From-Innokin-/181333922690?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2a38581382