E-Cigarettes

Chreees

I've fallen in love with this guy, and the tank it comes with is pretty good for what it is. It comes with everything you need besides liquid. Super long battery life to boot. Plus, it's only $50 through that link, which leaves you plenty of money for juice and or an upgraded tank.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/iTaste-MVP-2-0-iClear30-iClear16-Kit-Newest-Version-Directly-From-Innokin-/181333922690?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2a38581382

How does that work?  I don't really know much about vaping.  Do you just fill it with juice, charge it up and get to vaping?  Or do you have to get into building coils, wicks, etc.?

I'm not really interested in tinkering with it, I just want to smoke sometimes when hookah isn't an option.

With that set up you have the option to rebuild if you'd like, but the stock coils are more than capable of performing well. And just as you said, charge it and fill the tank and your good to go. I suggest a Pro Tank instead of the Iclear that it comes with, but that's personal preference at that point.