E-Cigarettes

Chreees

So BullSmoke.com on here was kind enough to send my dad a free sample kit. I asked him how he liked it and he said it was pretty good, but not as fulfilling as his Marlboros. He tried using the e-cig exclusively for a few weeks, but ultimately fell back into cigarettes. Now the e-cig sits at home unused. I tried it the night before my wedding when I stayed at his house in Memphis and I liked it well enough. I think it's something that a hookah smoker will enjoy more than a cigarette smoker.

Who else has tried e-cigarettes? How do they vary from the e-hookah things? I've been interested in maybe getting more into vaping... Would be cool being able to do it at work, since I can't bring my hookah in.

Ive tried a couple flavors, not quite on par with hookah but kinda nice, especially if youre in a situation where you cant bring your hookah, then I can see how this would be a viable thing to do. Cant tell you what brand they were though. edit: not cause its some sorta secret, I just forgot :D Edited by Bawhee

Here are some cools sites I've ordered from for ecigs, and vape juice.
www.goodejuice.com (Pretty big site to get the actual devices, their store front is actually 10 minutes from my house, they are very helpful online and in store, I would highly recommend them.)
www.vapedudes.com (Really cool site to get juices, they have a really wide selection of flavors, based out of Texas, all juice is made to order so thats pretty sweet!)
I'm still really new ecigs and vaping, the more I explore I will keep posting!

actually, the throat hit can be avoided by pulling differently and "rotating" the vaper.

I guess there is a little "whick" inside the atomizer that works like a whick in a zippo lighter, so it has to be wet in order to work right, if it is not wet, you get that harshness.. from my understanding.

I actually haven't tried one yet, but i'm very intrigued by them! might buy one here in the next few days though if i get a chance to try my friends (sundayfundaystv/Nick)

I have been vaping almost as long as I have been smoking hookah. I have the ego twist battery which lets you control the voltage. There are plenty of ways to avoid the throat hit. Lower the voltage is one,choose fruitier flavors,nichotine levels and finally the mix vg/pg. I vape all kinds of flavors and have gotten rid of it in almost all cases. Now its like having a portable hookah.

I just remembered a guest left their e-cig battery and wall charger here at the hotel... I'mma grab it and see if you guys can tell me if it's any good or not, and what other parts I would need for it to work. I'll snap a pic and upload it here in a bit. It looks like a cheap model, but hey, it might be good for playing around with...

Or I may just ask my dad to just send me his since he isn't using it...

I have a volcano inferno ([url="http://www.volcanoecigs.com/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits/inferno-kit.html"]http://www.volcanoecigs.com/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits/inferno-kit.html[/url]) but the older model, not shown there. It was a more expensive option, but the care for it is easy and I get the juice with no nicotine. More than anything it is just something to have on those long days at work when I'd rather have a hookah at my desk.

[quote name='Kathrynx' timestamp='1357837041' post='568138']
I have a volcano inferno ([url="http://www.volcanoecigs.com/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits/inferno-kit.html"]http://www.volcanoec...nferno-kit.html[/url]) but the older model, not shown there. It was a more expensive option, but the care for it is easy and I get the juice with no nicotine. More than anything it is just something to have on those long days at work when I'd rather have a hookah at my desk.
[/quote]

I've heard good things about this brand before, I think mostly from Evanslight on here. If I get some extra cash sometime in the near future, I may just take the plunge and go for it.

Is this decent? [url="http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Inferno-by-Volcano-Tube-Tank-E-Cig-with-juice-Retails-74-99-New-/251209736435?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7d4460f3"]http://www.ebay.com/...=item3a7d4460f3[/url]

I don't really have the $30 right now, but I may be able to cough it up from somewhere. Right now I'm leaning towards just talking to my dad about getting the Bullsmoke one from him, but I really like the idea of just refilling using the liquids.

Let's see...

Buddy of mine let me hold his volcano kit for a while. Has clear, refillable atomizers and a big bottle of juice. He's thinking about switching to a local producer but he wants to make sure they don't use porcine glycerine or alcohol (Muslim).

My friend left me with a Green Smart Living battery, charger, and a few disposable atomizers. It's OK, but I don't want to buy any sort of expensive kit because I don't want any artifacts when I eventually get rid of it.

Good to hear. I want to bid on it and try to win it, but with just having to get an emissions test done and my car registration renewed, on top of purchasing the new Turk, I'm not going to have enough money to be able to. Especially since I need a new car battery soon as well. This endeavor will have to wait for now until I have a little bit more funds.

But soon enough I will be vaping at work! That is the plan...
  • Upvote 1

I'm not into it as much as you guys but I will occasionally pick one up for my short drive back from the train station.

Continental menthal was enjoyable. Not too much throat hit and if I remember it was manual without a timer so you could get big hookah like rips.

Emperial disposable hookah makes a Peach Mango that taste alot like Mizo Peach. Stay away from their vanilla.

EDIT: Emperial peach mango has very little throat hit if your looking to try it out. It is, however, $10 which would go a long way towards just getting a system and jumping in with both feet.

Hey Chris, Any chance your going to be in my area anytime soon? I would hate to see you spend a lot of money or try something that is going to disapoint you. I have an atty and tank that will probably fit on that stick battery if you want to try the who tank thing.
I have a guy here in Lenior City that can have you try a couple of set ups and see which fits you best. With the right tank,combo of juices (pg/vg bal ect.) and battery voltage you can get very close to the hookah vape experience like I have.
Currently vaping grape,bubble gum,cran-rasberry,lemon-lime,red hot,whiskey,clove and blueberry.
best part of the tank system is you can change flavors like you change shisha.

Blueberry?????? Must try that.

Nah, unfortunately I have no plans to head east anytime soon. :( May not even be able to before we move April/May. I just don't get up that way much. But thank you for the offer. Think you might sell the atomizer and tank? If it's not much, I might just go ahead and get it from you, try it out on this battery I found here at work.

I've done a little bit of research and have found that I would definitely want one that takes the e-liquid juice. Seems like I could get more flavors/variety this way over cartridges. Plus, I can only imagine the cartridges are more expensive in the long run. As Nate mentioned, I'd like to be able to see how much juice I have left. The Volcano looks like the best one.

let me know what kind of connection it has. If it is 901 or 510 I can hook you up with either an atty with tank or clearimizer and some blueberry juice I have. these are extras I have so no charge.Just don't wanna mail it if It ain't gonna fit.

Tried the strawberries and cream this past weekend when nate was here, such a great juice I ordered it from vapedudes.com, I would highly recommend it!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm making this thread because no one ever looks at the sub forums.

I recently picked up an eGo-C Twist from altsmoke and I must say that I am in LOVE WITH IT.

I picked up 0mg niccotine juice in mint, watermelon, cherry, and vanilla flavors with 2 cartomizers to make two different flavors (in case I get tired of one).

It was cheap as hell to buy and I got completely set up with probably everything I'll need for a few months for $120. That's less than I spend on hookah in a month. And now that I have the device, 6 replacement wicks, two batteries, and two chambers, I'll only have to buy juice flavor as I run out/get bored with what I have!

Here's the website to the company I went through. Seriously, look into it.

[url="http://altsmoke.com/ego-c-twist-variable-voltage.html"]http://altsmoke.com/ego-c-twist-variable-voltage.html[/url]