Dallas-Fort Worth Hookah Party plan B!!!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I would bump it up to the first page. Maybe we could continue talking about the food we should bring and the drinks. Or try and get a closer round about date on this even though were waiting for Social Smoke.

i prefer not having people throwing up in my car.... if anyone gets that drunk... other than that im down on driving a couple people back to scalli's if needed. my car is really really really small so it would be a hell of a fit.

Well. Im gonna run up to Byblos Lebanese Restaraunt Sat nite.... they got belly dancers and hookah.Its my Berfday on Sat, so Im gonna go check that shit out.I'll probably roll thru Arlington and pick up some shisha and coals Sat afternoon..... if I get lucky I'll walk away with a new hookah as well.... depends on what mood the wife is in.

[quote name='Lakemonster']if I get lucky I'll walk away with a new hookah as well.... depends on what mood the wife is in.[/quote] Amazing how often that will affect the chance of a new hookah JD - With Wife PS :- Your all gits! I would love to come to a hookah meet