Dallas-Fort Worth Hookah Party plan B!!!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the time was from 1-6 at Scalli's then 6 till whenever at Heat, I most likley wont be going to heat but who knows. I think donations are great idea to help scalli with the costs and to thank him for providing a place for the meet. I think the only thing people should bring are maybe deserts if they want and their hookah if they want, besides that just be ready to have fun lol

[quote name='skimo']I thought the time was from 1-6 at Scalli's then 6 till whenever at Heat, I most likley wont be going to heat but who knows. I think donations are great idea to help scalli with the costs and to thank him for providing a place for the meet. I think the only thing people should bring are maybe deserts if they want and their hookah if they want, besides that just be ready to have fun lol[/quote]that and yourself.

[quote name='skimo']how much is it to get into heat?[/quote]

Here is the PM I got from SS. It is $2 to get in, and 1/2 price hookahs for forum members.

From SS-
Scalli, Sorry for not getting back to you on the forum quicker. I talked to Heat and we can definetely arrange something there on more or less any Saturday night beside the third weekend in Oct since its their 1 year anniversary and they are planning their own big party. They already offered discounts to the group on cover from $5.00 to $2.00 and half price hookahs for members. To tell you the truth I think they will actually waive the cover charge completely. However, if we do it at heat, all the members will need to know that we will be required smoke hookahs at Heat and not bring our own. They said we can do outside food with minimal charge, or they have outside restaurants that they can help arrange food for the group. As far as reserving an actual area exclusive to Heat, their main concern is how many people are coming out and at what time. Anyways, this past week has been unbelievably busy here which is why I have not been able to keep up to date on the forum. As far as organizing the event goes, I think the easiest way is to set 2 or 3 prospective dates ( non-dependent on Social Smoke), get a vote on if the group wants to do Heat or a house party, etc, and finally a head count. We can then arrange it at heat or we can then tell you which date would be better for us be able to come out and bring out hookahs and tobacco, etc. Dont worry too much about the SS schedule, figure out what most everyone wants and then let me know and we'll help make it happen. Give me a call at 972-522-5770 if you are waiting on a reply from me or need me to do some ground work. Sometimes, things get a lil too hectic and I don't want this event to be held up cause I did not read a post. Thanks, Ali Ali

lol this is gonna be sweet. Ok well i guess theres not much left to do. Now we do a roll call :P

EVERYONE THAT IS GOING SAY- Your Name +Number Of Extra People Coming

EX: Corey Eacret +1

And thats actually mine :P

Update from SS (via PM)

Should be fine for us, I'll talk to Heat later today when they come by. I'll update you over the weekend. As the even approaches we'll need a final head count for the house part and a shopping list of things we should bring with us such as number of hookahs, requested tobacco flavors, etc
Ali

[b]EDITED[/b]
Nick Cooper + 1 so far, maybe more.

i can bring 2 hookahs.(to the house part of the ge together.) 1 brass and 1 egyptian 3 hose hookah. i can aslo bring some sodas just need a roundabout of what everyone likes to drink. hopefully i can get a mix of strawberry kiwi and mint to smoke off of at heat. as for food im looking forward to some SHRIMP!!!!!!!!

[quote name='skimo']i have a friend in Dallas, would anyone mind if he met up with us at Heat?[/quote]

That is a very good point I failed to mention maybe. Anyone that wants to go straight to Heat and not do the house party is more than welcome or do the house party and skip Heat.
While we are clarifying things, let's cover this:
The key word here is "party". This is a party, or parties and fun is the name of the game, within reason of course. We are going to have a great time. People stressing out over money and petty shit will find out real quick that they can forget all that shit at least for that day.
That is why I said that anyone short on cash just needs to let me know so I will know how many people have to be covered at the lounge and how much we will have in donations to cover that situation.
Everybody, or at least me has been there so I am the least critical person and I know it can be awkward and uncomfortable for some to be in that situation.
Unless you tell somebody besides me you can't cover the tab at Heat, NOBODY else but me knows. Of course anyone can keep up with the donations and the amount of that tab at the end of the night will have access to that info. Just don't ask me who all it is covering because that would take away from the spirit of things. Especially don't ask me something like that when I've had a few! ;) I may show you the receipt for what I am spending on food, etc. and tell you unless you want to split the tab with me don't put nobody else on the spot. ;)
That part sounds harsh but I am serious about making sure that everybody has a good time and nobody feels out of place, especially in my home.... unless you try to hit on one of me daughters!
The rule to that, you hit on one of them, I hit on you :(

Oh, that and my dawg Sammy (see avatar) He does not get table food!!!!
damn, I am not meaning to sound bossy guys and believe me I'm not :( Ms. Scalli, now that's another story! ;)