Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Scalliwag

Dallas-Fort Worth Hookah Party plan B!!!

215 posts in this topic
so, we gonna decide when or where were gonna have this?

Thought I would bump it up to the first page. Maybe we could continue talking about the food we should bring and the drinks. Or try and get a closer round about date on this even though were waiting for Social Smoke.

yea i think thats best.Scally had posted what he could bring in the last thread, dont exactly remeber waht that was :Pim going to bring my famous brownies :D

I would bring something edible, but it probaly wouldnt be too good. What all drinks should we bring? Remember I am only 18 so no alcohole from me.

yea im only 19 so the same goes for me

im almost there. for drinks i was thinking pepsi, coke, dr. pepper... after that im not really sure.. as for a date i was thinking october 7.

lol yeah yeah yeah, so can we still put wine in the base?

crap.... i shouldnt of said that... i was hoping to get a little too.... darn

lol i dont mind being the designated driver. Gas money and im all good. For those that know me know i cant take in any alcohol at all, so its all good :D

i prefer not having people throwing up in my car.... if anyone gets that drunk... other than that im down on driving a couple people back to scalli's if needed. my car is really really really small so it would be a hell of a fit.

oh yea u get that drunk ur getting a cab, i aint cleaning up vommit

I'll bring my Hookah-Shishah Ice Torrent, along with whatever shishah I have at the time. Mebbe some pie, too.

mmm pie, BOB WANT PIE NOW!!

Well. Im gonna run up to Byblos Lebanese Restaraunt Sat nite.... they got belly dancers and hookah.Its my Berfday on Sat, so Im gonna go check that shit out.I'll probably roll thru Arlington and pick up some shisha and coals Sat afternoon..... if I get lucky I'll walk away with a new hookah as well.... depends on what mood the wife is in.

[quote name='Lakemonster']if I get lucky I'll walk away with a new hookah as well.... depends on what mood the wife is in.[/quote] Amazing how often that will affect the chance of a new hookah JD - With Wife PS :- Your all gits! I would love to come to a hookah meet  

well make her happy before you go walking through some where :P

[quote name='EvansLight']well make her happy before you go walking through some where :P[/quote] HA! Like it's *that* easy :PJD

I PM'ed SS so hopefully they drop in and see we need to set a date with what works for them.

yea hopefully so.Oh and offtopic, CALL STEVE SCALLY!!! Need his number i got it :P i would but i dont have the money this very minute to order like some poor working guy i know :P