Dallas-Fort Worth Hookah Party plan B!!!

List of people and companies participating:
Scally
Skimo
EvansLight
Thadeus
Nicholae
No Show
Clarity
Matt Miles
Lakemonster- Heat only

Maybes:
Abide
Tangiers
Eric

Companies:
SocialSmoke

tentative date 10/28

party will be in two phases.

First half starts at my house @ 1PM until 6PM. We will have food, bring what you want. Donations will be accepted but not mandatory and used to help offset the costs at Heat for those on a tight budget. If you fall under that category that does not need to be announced. Just let me know beforehand so I can compare headcount to funds to make sure we stay within our funds ya know?
Anyone that wants to bring side dishes or desserts, feel free.
Since we cannot take our hookahs into Heat, we can have a show and tell at my house but no smoking in the house except for in my study and outside.

Second half we move to Heat Lounge 7PM until you need to leave or they run us off. BYOB at Heat. No personal hookahs there though. More details on how food works there to come. They don't serve food. I forgot the details SS gave me on that part. I remember he was checking some more and waiting for some decisions by us first.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scally start making the list of people who will be coming again. You can add me, GuyWithAGun, and skimo, and put a +1 on me, incase the g/f decides to come.Hmm we could always book a public park. Its not illegal to smoke there. It would give us room to have everyone smoke who wants to. But as i said ill bring desert, ill make a few batches of my world famous brownies :D

If this happens on a weekend.....then I'll make it a point to come up.As for where, hell, Im not picky..... I can certainly supply my own kit if need be, and spares for others.The other thing I would need to know otherwise is whether beer is served or if its a BYOB situation.

yea from our last thread we figured the best day would be a saturday. so well do this on a weekend almost for sure. If i remeber also scally said that it was BYOB, even for Cafe Medi, but he will also have some extra if your too poor.So lake if it is on a weekend can we add you to the list of people coming :D

I'm definitely down. It doesn't really matter where.. I'm at least 30 minutes from everyone anyway. Also, could I be put down for +1? I'd like to bring my friend Nick, we frequent Jasmine's out in Richardson. We'll try to help out where we can.

I have a question. If this is done at someone's house can we bring our own hookah's? Currently I have two. A Brass hookah with one hose and a Egyptian glass base that supports up to three hose's.

lmao well if i have my hookah im bringing it to smoke for the ride :) and to show off, then i plan on stealin scalli's but shhh dont tell him, no but for real i really want this to go down. also my bro said he can get some deals on shrimp so he's commin with me so add 1 to my name also, scalli let me know whats up with the shrimp haha cause i dont know shit about em and dont want to be stuck with a shit load of shrimp i cant sell while im down there

[quote name='Thadeus']Sorry, another question. Are there going to be any monetary donations? If so, are they going to be taken before the party, or at the door?[/quote] Maybe donations optional and we would set something up in a way nobody gets put on the spot.

yea i agree with scally on the donation end. oh and one thing i thought about:Each person is resonsible to bring something. Either or donation to help pay, or something as simple as tips to use for other people. That way its something just about all of us can do.Then we can just add a second list to your top post, of what is being brought and by who, what you think about that :Doh and ill bring my SS Polaris 3 hose hookah, and alot of tobacco. And scally you called steve yet about the tobacco? if not we need to do that soon XDoh and also write me down for brownies, ill make enouigh of em to go around :D

i'm down with a house party to start, it would be cheaper and we'd have a ton of hookahs and shisha...though going to a lounge would be less stress on the house owner(scalli?).heat lounge in irving was cool, i've been there twice, and the owner was very friendly...i asked him about having a smoke with the forum locals, and he said he'd give us some big discounts if i followed through...so thats something to consider.i have lots of fellow hookah friends, but would only invite 1 or 2 of them, is that cool by you scalli? or anyone else for that matter? i don't want to overcrowd our joy with non-boardies. :P

That sounds like a good idea Evans. We will bring tobacco, coals, various supplies. I figure we can pitch in some money as well, maybe bring some refreshments. Anything we can do to help.

tell them if they want to come they have to become active members of the board, and if they dont bring em anyways haha. umm so yeah is their going to be tangiers there, ive yet to try it and its top on my list

lol.Ok to make sure this doesnt go too far, how bout you cant bring more than 2 non forum members, that good with everyone :DAnd yea once scally gets back from partying tonight, he can update the thread with what all your brining. Try to be specific though, not just if ands or maybes :P