Has Anyone Ever Smoked With A Canker Sore?

I had a short session a couple days ago with a canker sore (I still have it but it's healing). Just wondering if that puts me in even greater harm in getting infections or cancers? I've only smoked 7-8 times in my life :/

Not sure if it puts you at greater risk. Generally it is probably better not to smoke with any kind of open cut or wound in your mouth. With that said I have smoked with canker sores and never noticed any increase in healing time or infection.

the only thing i have seen myself with an open sore was a co-worker that had her wisdom teeth taken out and was told not to smoke. She did and got what i think was called dry rot (or something like that, its been a while) so i think you should be fine because she was a cig smoker and since nargile is so much smoother i think you should be fine. But im no doctor, and speaking of try going to yours and asking, though you might get the "you should stop smoking" speech and what not

Dry socket. It sucks like a bitch, and prolongs the entire healing process way longer... I ate Mexican food the VERY next day, drugged up on hydro walking around all day at my hometown's "Fall Fest" at the dumb age of 16.

Canker sores, though... I think you'll be aight.

• 3 weeks later...