idea for the forum

chinamon

im pretty sure someone has probably mentioned this before since in a noob arounnd these parts but i think it would be a great idea to have a forum dedicated to product reviews (coal, hookahs, tobacco, other accessories, etc). have guidelines on how to make each post so there is a standard. this would make it a lot easier for someone to look up a certain product that they are interested in.what do you guys/gals think? mods?

i just think it would be a lot easier and organized to have all reviews in its own little forum. it may even become a tourist attraction for hookah smokers around the world if the review forum gets big enough and word gets out about it.

[quote name='chinamon']i just think it would be a lot easier and organized to have all reviews in its own little forum. it may even become a tourist attraction for hookah smokers around the world if the review forum gets big enough and word gets out about it.[/quote] I think a good idea would be fixed topics in the section each describing a particular flavour of a brand. Then people put their reviews under that and no one comments afterwards unless its another review. Its a bit nazi but we need organization god damn it.