Feel Like My Life Is Spiraling Out Of Control

Snowdrifter

Glad to hear it is figured out. You have a bunch of things you can do to help the issue so I wouldn't get down if I were you. Do the things you are told to do for a while and see how they go.

You would be shocked at how much water your body can hold. When I had high blood pressure at the age of 22 (yeah it is genetic in my case) they put me on a diuretic, I lost 8.5 lbs of water in 2 days. I now exercise daily, and only eat about 1800-2000mg of salt per day and I am good. But yeah, if you crush salt and drink lots of water, you will hold a ton of water.

Sounds like you are potassium deficient if you are really holding on to that much water.

Glad to hear it is figured out. You have a bunch of things you can do to help the issue so I wouldn't get down if I were you. Do the things you are told to do for a while and see how they go.

You would be shocked at how much water your body can hold. When I had high blood pressure at the age of 22 (yeah it is genetic in my case) they put me on a diuretic, I lost 8.5 lbs of water in 2 days. I now exercise daily, and only eat about 1800-2000mg of salt per day and I am good. But yeah, if you crush salt and drink lots of water, you will hold a ton of water.

Sounds like you are potassium deficient if you are really holding on to that much water.

At the time I had blood tests done and my potassium levels were perfect. Put it this way, I am just 100% Lebanese and we love our Mediterranean cuisine :-). I just hold water like a beast. I easily eat 7-8 servings of vegetables and fruits a day, my potassium levels were quite good. Once I started running my bp went down to 117/55 within 2 months.