Alex Jones...

Chreees

He is insane, but the scary thing is, half the stuff we talks about, his conspiracies and what not he's averaging about 60% right.

Yeah, I actually agree with some of what he says, such as the government being behind 9/11. But it's all about the way you talk to people. Some people have the skill to keep their calm and actually convince or just have people understand their point of view. This guy lacks that skill...

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1357834232' post='568121']
Yeah, I actually agree with some of what he says, such as the government being behind 9/11. But it's all about the way you talk to people. Some people have the skill to keep their calm and actually convince or just have people understand their point of view. This guy lacks that skill...
[/quote]

I have always had the suspicion from the very first moment that G.W. was connected with 9/11. He desperately needed a crises to cement a precarious presidency that was in dispute. He was never popular and had the Democrats put forward better candidates never would have stood a chance. In addition, after coming across a film by the name of Dark Legacy in which the Bush family appears to be neck deep in the Kennedy assassination, I took a closer look at the family and now I have zero doubt he knew about it. His father had very close ties to the CIA - the same CIA who has long been suspected of having allowed the terrorists into the country. The Bush family has also been connected to the American Nazi Party and were in fact supporters of Adolf Hitler. They owned the Union Bank in Texas, which was eventually closed because it was funded almost entirely by the American Nazi Party. They're also closely tied to the Skull and Bones Society which has been called notoriously racist and anti-American. Nobody knows that much about the Skull and Bones, but the Bush family was also connected through them with Hunt, and Nixon. I now have absolutely no doubt that Bush was behind 9/11 with the feigned ignorance if not outright support of the CIA.

There's this thing where people laugh at "conspiracy theories" like the people who espouse them are lunatics with tinfoil hats. But if you look at the connections and information, you start to wonder how you could possibly NOT call it a conspiracy.

'Rani

Two idiots on one show. Good entertainment.

Yes, he speaks the truth but mixes it with rubbish

He speaks against the media controlled by the Jews, who then control everything on the planet, ON a radio station owned by the same Jews.

So these Jews have given him the opportunity to expose themselves. NOT QUITE. I believe what he says, but once the internet was born the truth was coming out fast. It was already documented in books BUT who reads these days, These elitist needed a puppet in the media to take the truth, mix it with rubbish which makes him and all conspiracies a laughter.

[quote name='Extra Mint' timestamp='1357870502' post='568191']
Two idiots on one show. Good entertainment.

Yes, he speaks the truth but mixes it with rubbish

He speaks against the media controlled by the Jews, who then control everything on the planet, ON a radio station owned by the same Jews.

So these Jews have given him the opportunity to expose themselves. NOT QUITE. I believe what he says, but once the internet was born the truth was coming out fast. It was already documented in books BUT who reads these days, These elitist needed a puppet in the media to take the truth, mix it with rubbish which makes him and all conspiracies a laughter.
[/quote]

Funny thing is, we sometimes pay more attention to the delivery than the message itself. You know that old saying "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you"? True in the case of what you might call "The Great Conspiracies" as well. Sometimes I wonder how much rubbish is true, but we're programmed to apply so much logic that we can't believe it. Maybe the crazies have become crazed because they know what we're blissfully unaware of. I'm not saying any of it is true beyond any shadow of any doubt.......... But if you thought you could get away with anything, including global dominance and unending wealth, by doing outlandish things no one would ever believe you capable of, what would stop you? One of the biggest problems we seem to have in our society and government is that some "elitist" people (the uber/global rich) are completely unchecked by any moral sense of right and wrong. Nothing is out of reach for most of them. They make the worst criminals in history look like angels by comparison. How else did things like the Holocaust happen? Convince your entire nation not only to murder millions, but think it was actually a good idea????? Get one person who believes in their own entitlement and nothing is out of bounds. Absolutely. Nothing.

'Rani
  • Upvote 1