Ecigs/vaping

A few of my friends have recently purchased Ecigs and they "vape" There are obviously dedicated forums for vaping(vapers?) and I thought perhaps that could be a new subsection here? Just an idea, of course, but as we are smoking enthusiests, and many of us smoke other tobacco pipes, etc. perhaps an ecig section wouldn't be a bad idea for those looking for a bit of information/help with their smoking devices.

Just a thought :D

Completely agree Nate seeing I'm one of your friends you are talking about that recently got a eVic ecig, I mean I just got into vaping just over a week now I really love it and would like to see maybe a subforum on here like you said because we all love smoking, its a whole different science just like how hookah is, with that being said I still love smoking hookah but vaping for me is just as enjoyable!

My PERSONAL opinion is that this is a hookah forum and im sure threr are plenty of cigar, pipe, and vape forums out there. That being said, if the rest of the Mods think its a good idea then no problem, we'll put in a section for non-hookah smoking. :)

[quote name='Bawhee' timestamp='1357739970' post='567870']
just pin a thread on general discussion maybe? like the cars subforum? As I wrote this and got distracted I saw you already did that :D
[/quote]

...you saw nothing.

Yes, I created something, but it's still under review by the mods before we launch anything. You shouldn't be able to see the new section until then. I dunno how you were able to.

There will NOT be a section for that alternate smoke yet. When it was brought up recently I think the membership thatput in their .02 overwhelmingly didn't want it included for now. We respect that.

Things may change later down the line, we'll see as legalization slowly starts to spread.

But ya, Chreees has created something very nice that he will introduce shortly.

Yep, it's announced: http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/49597-new-section-added/page__pid__568082#entry568082

I think you just happened to catch it while I was setting the permissions, Luka. Either way, it's live now! Hope you guys like the way it's set up.