Sneak Peek

I'm being told multiple things all over the place... Will I receive updates tracking its progress or will it just show up at my door? What was it like in your experience when you ordered (Hass and Justin, you guys too, if you remember...)?

I also find it weird how different tracking sites say different things. They need to all get on the same page! :lol:

Anyway, it'd be dope if it showed up today, like Justin keeps saying it will... but I doubt it.

After talking to Hass about this on gchat, I've determined that the tracking number I have might as well be thrown out. If it hasn't come by tomorrow, then I'm going to the post office and will have my mail held (I'm moving out on Saturday), and hopefully it shows up there soon enough.

its okay hass, you havent just caused chris to call it Nargile, not Hookah or Shisha. Ever since the topic of names came up again iv been calling it that, even though all of the weird looks my friends give me lol

this site says it hit Istanbul but its stuck there and the tracking has expired

[url="http://www.packagetrackr.com/track/CP018520770TR"]http://www.packagetrackr.com/track/CP018520770TR[/url]

Actually it doesn't show it passing through İzmir, it just chose the geographic center of Turkey as the starting point...but the real starting point is İstanbul

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1359154705' post='569653']
Actually it doesn't show it passing through İzmir, it just chose the geographic center of Turkey as the starting point...but the real starting point is İstanbul
[/quote]

Yeah I know. I was just keeding around. :lol:

Racist BS above hidden... I understand a funny black comedian was being quoted, but it's better to just not be posted. Thanks.

Anyway, so the seller checked with the Turkish Post and they told him my package is already in the US. Said to allow 8-21 business days for delivery. 21 days since it was shipped will be February 5th. But I have also done research and see that for some people, it took up to 6 weeks for them to get packages from Turkey (not sure if hookah stuff or what, I just found random webpages talking about ordering stuff from Turkey).

I'll keep you guys updated. Hopefully this thing eventually gets here...