hookahgirl....

Well, if you just say "Gosh, you shouldn't do that, its wrong." It won't add any embarrassment factor to failed attempts. If they are trying to boost sales and get free publicity, insulting them will have a short-term negative effect, perhaps discouraging them in the future.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, publish the email address!Everybody send this message to her:"We don't appreciate you on our forum, spamming. We are boycotting your products for three months. Fuck your mother."Send it repeatedly. You can omit the last line, if desired. We, my friends have to stand together, or at least in a big group against companies and people that are out to screw us. We get out there, make it known and get people together. Those people and companies will know, you play square or we will make you miserable. Sorry for the double, Mushy replied while I was writing my first one, now I want to reply to his reply. Why I didn't edit my first reply remains a mystery.

Ah..ok it was originally jacky@hookahhookah.comIt hasn't bounced back in a test e-mail yet so.....There is also always this: C o n t a c t  U s Customer Service: U.S.A. and Canada 1.800.366.5387Place an order by phone, make changes to your order, returns, exchanges, credits... Remember, every minute you talk on an 800 number costs THEM money.

[quote name='DizzyGuy']LMAO @ Tangiers.  Fuck your MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRR![/quote] This may already be in reference to it but anyone see the movie 'House of 1000 corpses'Killer Karl: That is it! I'm gonna count to ten and you're gonna hand over all the cash, or I'm gonna splatter your grease paint mug across the state line! One...Captain Spaulding: Fuck yo mama!Killer Karl: Two...Captain Spaulding: Fuck yo sister!Killer Karl: Three...Captain Spaulding: Fuck yo grandma! Sorry for the language lads.

Sorry, next time i'll let em swing a little in the breeze before I cut em off... Don't worry man I've seen the interrogation scene from 3 kings (movie not charcoal)I think i can make it slightly amusing next time"My main man. Tell me something, What is problem with Michael Jackson?"

Renu: sorta, Hookahhookah.com likes to send employees onto the forum now and then without identifying them as such. The they start "discovering" hookahhookah prodcuts and talk about how great they are....kind of a dumb game we play. This last one we had pegged in about 15 minutes. Which we find insulting that they are so obvious about it and they think we wont notice.

Faggotry! Put the bottle down...I have some bad news. Even IF she really is a woman and not some predatory cross-dresser, that's not her real picture. She probably looks like Rosanne Arnold crossed with Tony Shaloob. What woman takes a picture like that and then uses it for an avatar? This is all speculation, of course. I have no evidence other than these HH people have no respect for Hookahkings and think using their website for their own embarrassing promotion is allright.