hookahgirl....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='chinamon']i feel dirty.[/quote] [IMG]smileys/smiley36.gif" align="middle" /> [IMG]smileys/smiley36.gif" align="middle" /> [IMG]smileys/smiley36.gif" align="middle" /> [IMG]smileys/smiley36.gif" align="middle" /> [IMG]smileys/smiley36.gif" align="middle" /> Seriously, though. Retailers are dumb if they think that people won't notice shameless plugs when they see them.

damn people are fuckin dumb...... So the other day I was smoking some Tangiers and it was the shit!!! Yall should all go bye 5000000 grams and smoke right now, GO GO GO GO!!! lol o yeah, im not a spokes person of any kind I just really like it

Making the forum safe for all you young impressionable guys.... Seriously though, Hookahhookah does this from time to time...they just arent very smart about it.There ARE real girls on the forum to talk to, so don't be too sad..even if Tangiers has snapped one up to play scrabble with

[quote name='PersianPride']Some people just don't know how to be subtle about things or  learn that other people don't like subliminal messages. I mean I enjoy Al Fakhers smooth powerful flavour all the time but you don't see me telling people to go take advantage of their  low low prices.[/quote] HH was being about as subliminal as "HAY GUYZ LOL HH TOBACCO IS THE BEST! JUST SAYING. BUY IT NOW PLZ. GIVE US MUNNIES!"For some reason i feel the urge to spend all my money on Al Fakher.

oh yeah, i do this all the time when im selling human slaves. people just take to women easier, especially in a male dominated area.note- i was just kidding. about the pretending-to-be-a-woman. i do sell human slaves, though. but as a man.

HookahHookah shots leave much to be desired...

[quote name='The Dude Abides']Damnit.  I just spent $200 on HookahHookah shots thanks to hookah girl's dubious trickery!  I feel so violated.[/quote] i feel your pain, maybe you should go to TIA, Tricked Idiots Annonymous