hookahgirl....

So hookahgirl, I assume you have read the rules about vendors and people working for vendors coming on the forum without identifying themselves as such and "discovering" products from that company..anything you'd care to tell us?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh...I'm not so sure about this one honestly. When I first saw the Hookah Shots thread, I was a little suspicious, but then I realized that she never mentioned a company name, at least until someone else did. Not only that, but...how many scam artists do we get on here that bothers posting in other areas, and make theirselves an avatar? My call of shenanigans is going to be delayed a little...

Hookahgirl:I see you noticed you used your @hookahhookah.com email to register. I also see you've changed it...We're not dumb here and I for 1 resent the assumption you made we were.I'll post something about HookahHookah.com having done this very same thing with Hookahhottie a while back. As of now your account is suspended.

Wow, I look away from the board for a few hours while I'm in school, and there has been an incident of drama that has come and gone. Awesome efficiency there mods. You saved me from a stroke I think.

Um, I hate to tell you this, but she is a he. These guys like to pretend to be women...sorta like pederasts pretending to be 10. Refer to my comments in the other thread. In reality, its probably that they think we'll mess ourselves with delight "Oh, look, a hot woman." We'll do and say anything you want, Mr. Hookah! Then they can get away with it. Notice be served. You can waste hours doing stupidity...AKA Shenanigans...we will just cover them right back up and it only embarasses yourself and your company. That and Mushy will come over to house and steal your shower curtain rods.