Salam!

Hello guys, my name is Jake and I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm new to this forum, but I'm not new to forums in general or hookah. My preferred brands to smoke are Desi Murli, Nakhla, and Salloum. I have quite a few pipes, the picture attached is of my pipes a few weeks ago, the picture below is from today. In order of left to right it goes Indian (silver?) tombac/jurak display pipe, Elmas kod 639, solid brass hand-painted Indian jurak/tombac pipe, Khalil Mamoon (an older model, can't identify it) and an identical silver pipe as the one on the left. I'm looking forward to using these forums and chatting with various members, as well as learning new things about nargile.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome to the Forum! I've been around here a few years, and it is a great community with great folks and and huge base of knowledge. Alot of us like to hop into the tinychat and smoke together. If you arrow over it at the top, it will show you the password.

This is my pipe collection as of now. From right to left, El Nefes Pasha, Generic solid brass Turkish pipe, Khalil Mamoon 1001 Nights (not the chiller model), Khalil Mamoon (unable to identify which model), Elmas kod 639 (dedicated double apple/black mo'assel pipe), and my solid brass Indian jurak/tombac pipe.

[quote name='ryno' timestamp='1356650401' post='566497']
Welcome to the Forum! I've been around here a few years, and it is a great community with great folks and and huge base of knowledge. Alot of us like to hop into the tinychat and smoke together. If you arrow over it at the top, it will show you the password.
[/quote]

That sounds nice to do, but I lack a webcam at this moment. :( I'll definitely have to check it out. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to Hookah Forum, Jake! The Khalil Mamoon model you have is simply called the Double Gold. Here it is on 5StarHookah.com, except with red on it: http://5starhookah.com/Khalil-Mamoon-Double-Gold-W-Red-Indian-KMIRG.htm

Nice collection, man. Hope you stick around and participate. Again, welcome. If you need anything, let us know. :)