Hi!

I'd like to inform you about a website that has all the information you need to know about your mini hookah. Mini hookahs have all the advantages that their "bigger brothers" have. But they are much smaller and that makes them easier to transport. You can find the website [url="http://hookahforum.com"]here[/url].

Have a nice day!

Yes... Sometimes. I got a few hours. Now I'm at the animal shelter dropping off a cat we took in last night. We saw it outside last Saturday when we left town and it approached me yesterday when I was unloading the car. Seemed clean, cut nails, really friendly. Put our cat in the bedroom and you could tell this guy really appreciated the warmth and food. Now I shall be saying goodbye to him and wishing him a great home.

I bet the OP really likes how I turned his spam thread into a thread about cats. :)

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

Yep, I do. :P Turns out the cat has trimmed nails, is neutered, and was pretty darn clean for having been outside for at least a week. Lady told me he'd be put up for adoption and probably adopted within a week, because they currently do not have any black/white tuxedo color cats, and they are very popular. So I'm glad he'll most likely end up in a good home. And now my cat is VERY happy he is gone, haha.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone