Toilets Clogged

Hey guys i dont usually like putting burning coals and shisha in a garbage bag -.- so flush it down the toilet. Could burnt shisha be clogging up my toilet? anyone ever get this, its only this one time

Ive done it before, though normally I put all my coals in a specific little coal pot and once im done smoking for the night Ill leave them to die out through the night then just dump the ash the next day, fresh coals next evening and repeat indefinitely.

We let them die out in the tray, or in the ash trashcan that came with our fireplace. We have also put hot ones in the sink and doused them with water, they usually break up easily and go right down. I have never flushed tobacco, we just put it in the trash with the foil and all, because it won't catch fire.

I meant that ya, I too dump the tobacco in the trash with the foil, but the coals sometimes can be flushed if there is some kind of reason for it... though once you flush it down it can leave a stain at the bottom of the toilet...

[quote name='Bawhee' timestamp='1356369495' post='566188']
I meant that ya, I too dump the tobacco in the trash with the foil, but the coals sometimes can be flushed if there is some kind of reason for it... though once you flush it down it can leave a stain at the bottom of the toilet...
[/quote]

Ya I always have to clean my toliet after I dump the coals

I am aware. Seriously give it a try tho :D saved me tons of trouble (especially if im at a friends house where waiting for the coals to die out on their own isnt always an option). Edited by Bawhee

Ash goes on the tray. Then when I am done with the bowl it goes by the sink clean it out next morning and dump the shisha and foil in the trash. If I ever have to get rid of coals before they are out I just put them in the tray or sink

I routinely flush half burned coals down the toilet along with ash. Tobacco goes in the trash can, but I would be less worried about the tobacco than the coal.

I do the toilet paper trick to when flushing burning coal.

I just play it safe after a night of smoking (every night lol) what I do is just let them burn out on the tray when I'm done, the next morning everything goes in the trash, I've put half coals down the toilet before, but its less work just putting them on the tray and falling asleep.

I can't get over the feeling that the lit coals will somehow burn my house down while I sleep. Even if I leave them in my bathroom, I keep thinking they will pop and catch the shower curtain or cabinet on fire. I know it's irrational but I sleep better knowing the coals are extinguished and on their way to the water treatment plant.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1356481218' post='566321']I can't get over the feeling that the lit coals will somehow burn my house down while I sleep. Even if I leave them in my bathroom, I keep thinking they will pop and catch the shower curtain or cabinet on fire. I know it's irrational but I sleep better knowing the coals are extinguished and on their way to the water treatment plant.[/quote]

I didn't want to say it before, but now that I know I'm not alone, I feel the same way...

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

• 2 weeks later...
sometimes I keep putting new coals on until not only is there no flavor but no smoke either, literally smoke it all. Or just smoke up till the bowl becomes worthless in flavor and the coals are still hot, so if im not lighting a new bowl (going to sleep after)... :D