Central Pa Checking In

Hey yous guys, how's it going?

Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Zim_the_Giant because of my stature (that is, tall). I also answer to Zim, for the record. I've been smoking hookah for a little over a year, with friends and at the lounge, but recently decided to get my own water pipe (it's in the mail presently) and get serious about this! I'll try anything twice, so I'm looking forward to all of the combinations I'll have available. I'm not going to pretend to know everything there is about the art of shisha smoking becuase I don't. I'll have some newbie questions, so please be understanding; I do catch on rather quickly though.

Now for the off-topic stuff:
I'm 20, live in a po-dunk little town in PA, have an awesome girlfriend, and live for riding motorcycles. I'm fairly handy with a wrench, and can make a 220v-110v transformer out of paper clips, a refrigerator magnet, and half of a shoelace if need be, but try to stay away from the really dangerous stuff. :lol:

I like to think I'm a fairly normal guy, who likes meeting new people and learning new things. Any questions, shoot me a PM. This isn't my first forum, after all. :rolleyes:

--Z