Jumbo Boho Replacement

cotsi95

A few people wanted to see what I picked up at Eric's to replace my jumbo Nizbor boho that unfortunately broke a few weeks ago. Let me start off by saying that Eric is one hell of a guy! I got to the lounge and after smoking for a few hours he showed me the bohos he had for sale. This was the first one that he showed me and to be honest I was reluctant to ask the price for it. After a HEAFTY sales pitch on multiple bohos and about 30 minutes of them sitting beside me on the table, unable to make take my eyes off them. I made Eric an offer on this boho. I just made the offer for the base and after a few "No I can't do the whole setup for that much." and my response "No that offer is just for the vase." Eric decided to take "pitty?" on me and sell me the entire set up for my offer. It was MORE than generous and after smoking for a few more hours I finally left the lounge a happy man. So without further ado. Let me present to you my replacement for my jumbo boho aka my mint only pipe.

[center][IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/cotsi95/hookah/hookah_zpsa7ba0bdc.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

I have never seen a km with this teal coloring on it until stuie posted one for sale a few days later. The pictures really don't do this thing justice. The foiling on the vase is the best I have EVER seen! And I have been around plenty of vases and bohos in my life. Eric said that he had been hanging on to this vase for 5-7 years and he didn't even know if he was going to sell it. Lucky for me the stars and moon were aligned and I am now smoking off of it as I type this. With mint of course!
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1355887184' post='565578']
Thanks its no jumbo :( But I was happy to own one when the prices were reasonable. This will most likely be the last hookah I ever buy,
[/quote]

Oh ye of little faith! Why do you doubt the overwhelming pressure to buy the next beautiful affordable hookah that crosses your path :P I have a feeling none of us will ever stop buying hookahs haha

<p>[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1355897156' post='565606']<br />
Eric just said that it was the best foiling job he had probably ever seen. And that it was at least 5-7 years old.<br />
[/quote]<br />
<br />

Sweet. Its nice to know we have a vase that Eric said was superb!
</p>

Yea I wasn't sure that I wanted it, I mean I wanted the vase. But I don't really need another shank. I ended up giving my triple wheat to mike's dad for his hospitality when I was out in cali. So I have this as my mint pipe and my old og tri as an everything else pipe. It all worked out in the end. But I will still probably be on the hunt for another aqua jumbo in the future for my og tri.

• 1 month later...

my goodness cotsi, i am loving the blue accents on that stem, and they go perfect with the boho! may i ask what model KM that is?  lovin this setup man! hope u got a nice matching hose too :)

Glad to see you made it here, Andrew! That is a KM Indian, some of them have a colored coating like Wade's.