Just To Let You All Know

Okay, I'm back from the couch. What happened was next

I set up y KM Trietal Original, experimenting with some new bbq coconaras. They seemed to be smaller than the old ones, so when I cut them in half (as I usually did) they were too small to produce any heat on a large vortexbowl. I tried some more combinations unit this time, I hit the jackpot. I put three full cocos on top and let her rest for 8 minutes and then I started smoking (set-up: vortex filled with approx 15 grams of Nakhla Two Apples tobaccos and a thich aluminum foil over it)
After 10 minutes of smoking, I didn't produce the huge clouds I used to, but the smoke was intoxicating. I sat behind my pc, playing diablo 3, but I had to stop, because this magic tingling washed over my entire body. It filled me from head to toe for easily an hour. During this hour I never dared touching the hookah.
I put on some jazz/klezmer and sat back to relax to the max...ride this one out in meditation.
It was bizar, I never felt this before. I haven't touched NHT or other thc-related products, but I can imagine, this is what it must feel like.

I can only Hope, to achieve this effect in the future.

The sweet spot... A label I usually only use to refer to those certain times during sex... Same with the "feel it in my toes" saying. :P

You using the cubed Coconaras, or Cocomazayas? What it sounds like. Either way, glad you had an epic session!

I use round, UFO-shaped cocos. They don't touch the aluminum foil much, only the bottom of the curve. That might be the reason for the little amount of smoke. However, the taste was magnificent.

Oh, yeah, the thought hit me when I walked away from the pc. I've been doing some Googleing, but there's nothing to be found on CO 'rushes'. Only stuff about the threat of CO poisoning on the long term. However, it may have been the very reason. I put 3 full coco's on the bowl, which had lain on the stove for approx. 20 minutes. The entire outside was grey and burning, but the core wasn't aburn yet. And since there was little smoke, but much flavour, it may have been an extreme shortage of oxygen that caused the 'rush'.
But there's another 'but'. All I've read is that CO-toxics make you feel like shit. There was no talk of feeling high. So could a CO-rush really exist and if it does, is it really, REALLY bad for ya? I mean, if every other draw you take from the hookah, is a normal one, there's still enough oxygen in your body, isn't there?

Makes me wonder. What do you guys think?

That's quite a mouthfull. But it seems that that was indeed the case. Seems like the situation with the coals, being on the right temperature and right amount of tobacco etc, was right for the rush. Sweet. give more please!

[quote name='Lebrancard' timestamp='1355162970' post='564442']
Okay, I'm back from the couch. What happened was next

I set up y KM Trietal Original, experimenting with some new bbq coconaras. They seemed to be smaller than the old ones, so when I cut them in half (as I usually did) they were too small to produce any heat on a large vortexbowl. I tried some more combinations unit this time, I hit the jackpot. I put three full cocos on top and let her rest for 8 minutes and then I started smoking (set-up: vortex filled with approx 15 grams of Nakhla Two Apples tobaccos and a thich aluminum foil over it)
After 10 minutes of smoking, I didn't produce the huge clouds I used to, but the smoke was intoxicating. I sat behind my pc, playing diablo 3, but I had to stop, because this magic tingling washed over my entire body. It filled me from head to toe for easily an hour. During this hour I never dared touching the hookah.
I put on some jazz/klezmer and sat back to relax to the max...ride this one out in meditation.
It was bizar, I never felt this before. I haven't touched NHT or other thc-related products, but I can imagine, this is what it must feel like.

I can only Hope, to achieve this effect in the future.
[/quote]

So... in other words... nirvana?