Cigar Emporium

alliestar90

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let people know about a nice shop that sells hookah stuff in the Chicago suburbs. Its called Cigar Emporium. It is located in Bloomingdale, IL on the 2nd floor of Stratford Square Mall.

The address:
152 Stratford Square Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Phone:(630) 893-9430

It doesn't seem like a whole lot of people know about this place and I absolutley love this shop. The owner is the sweetest man. It is the only place I will go to buy my hookah stuff. He also has a huge selection of cigars, lighters, and other odds and ends.

As for hookah stuff, he sells a variety of stuff. He has a pretty good variety of hookahs including Mya's and Khalil Mamoon. Grommets, bowls, coals, cleaning supplies, hoses. As for shisha he has Fantasia (every flavor they produce, a fact he is very proud about), Starbuzz, Romman, AF, herbal shisha, and some others. I was very excited to learn that he just started carrying Tangier's as well, although he doesn't have a whole ton of flavors yet. His prices are pretty good.

I suggest that you stop by and check it out if you live in the area. You won't be disappointed! :)

Happy smoking!