Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
alliestar90

Cigar Emporium

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let people know about a nice shop that sells hookah stuff in the Chicago suburbs. Its called Cigar Emporium. It is located in Bloomingdale, IL on the 2nd floor of Stratford Square Mall.

The address:
152 Stratford Square Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Phone:(630) 893-9430

It doesn't seem like a whole lot of people know about this place and I absolutley love this shop. The owner is the sweetest man. It is the only place I will go to buy my hookah stuff. He also has a huge selection of cigars, lighters, and other odds and ends.

As for hookah stuff, he sells a variety of stuff. He has a pretty good variety of hookahs including Mya's and Khalil Mamoon. Grommets, bowls, coals, cleaning supplies, hoses. As for shisha he has Fantasia (every flavor they produce, a fact he is very proud about), Starbuzz, Romman, AF, herbal shisha, and some others. I was very excited to learn that he just started carrying Tangier's as well, although he doesn't have a whole ton of flavors yet. His prices are pretty good.

I suggest that you stop by and check it out if you live in the area. You won't be disappointed! :)

Happy smoking!

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1354418396' post='563550']Hmmm...

Tapatalk'd via iPhone[/quote]

I think we're thinking the same thing

No offense, but to be honest, we're wondering if you are just a shill for Cigar Emporium. If you are not, please take no offense, as this kind of thing happens all the time.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

Sign in to follow this