Candy Cane

mix_tape

Fantasia Candy Cane

Appearance: Very gooey, medium cut with a lot of stems.

Smell: Smells very tastey like minty candy.

Smoke: Semi thick to start but died out quite fast

Flavor: Really sweet at first but quickly faded, but could feel the mint in the back of my throat the whole time.

Buzz: A little but not really. Very relaxed,

Duration: 1.5 hours, until the smoke died out. Was harsh at times.

Overall: 6/10

I didn't want to go all out and get a mint flavor and this one has always caught my eye. Was a little disappointed in the flavor since it died out so fast but the smell is really good. Don't see myself buying this one again but worth the experience none the less.

• 8 months later...
Fantasia Candy Cane

Setup: Mya Staff, Phunnel Bowl, 2x 3 Kings (too lazy for naturals at the time)

Appearance: A juicy, deep red. Not nearly as soaked as other Fantasia flavors I've had, but still nicely juiced.

Smell: This nearly turned me off immediately...this stuff smells like Robitussin. Take my advice, skip the nose and transfer this directly from tin to bowl. I'll give them a break on this, it's about the smoke, not the smell. What's a candy cane supposed to smell like anyway?

Taste: I was very pleased with the flavor after only a few minutes of smoking. The peppermint comes out in full force and sends a delightful, cooling sensation throughout your body. The respectably thick smoke made it seem like I had put ice cubes in my base, even though I was using room temperature water. This is a unique flavor, unlike anything minty I've had in the past. It may not be definably candy cane, but extremely satisfying nonetheless. While I haven't experimented, this could be a truly fantastic mixer.

Duration: About two hours, and the flavor was unwavering throughout. Solid from start to finish.

Buzz: Very faint, from what I experienced.

Overall: 8.5/10 A unique flavor which I very much enjoyed. I have a feeling that this might be a very polarizing flavor, and I'm sure some people will absolutely despise it. My suggestion: pick up 50g, try it out (don't smell!), and see for yourself. Me? I'll be ordering a 200g tin very soon... Edited by sdemartino

Fantasia Candy Cane

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine Cut with a lot of stems. Swimming in red dye
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Like Cherry Medicine and Peppermint
Taste: Just like it smells, but it peppermint compensates for the medicine taste
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 Despite the cherry medicine taste similar to Nakhla Cherry it's still great. It's a very interesting flavor. Wouldn't call it Candy Cane Personally. But it will make a great Christmas flavor.